Part 77

"A witch my ass"

"A witch my ass". I looked around Haru's living room pissed off. "Mad or jealous?". Haru smirked at me. "Neither". I lied. "Sure". Haru giggled. "Wants some tea?". Haru asked. "Yes please". I smiled and Haru snaps her fingers and a tray of cookies and tea were in front of me. "Thank you". I said. "No problem, now about the Omo family". Haru ate half the cookies.

"I didn't want any". I sighed. "You asked for tea". Haru says. "The cookies didn't come with it?". I asked. "You asked for tea". Haru repeats. "You offered me tea!". I yelled. "Exactly tea... Food is mines". Haru grins. "You're a terrible host". I pouted. "I'm a good host for daddy Hoseok". Haru winks. "Why do y'all keep...". "The Omo family is the most feared vampire family ever". Haru said.

'Cut me off'. I sipped the tea. "As you already know, people were scared of the second son more then anyone else, same goes for his family". Haru eats another cookie. "How did you end up working with them?". I asked. "Law". Haru answered. "Law?". I tilted my head. "Each vampire family gets one witch to work for them". Haru says. "I was picked by the Omo family which took every by surprise".

"Surprise how?". I said. "They never had a witch work for them before". Haru huffs. "I see". I secretly took a cookie. "When I... I saw you take my food". Haru gave me a death glare. "Continue". I smiled. Haru clicked her tongue but she continued. "When I got there, the second son greeted me personal, saying that he knew how strong I was and how he asked for me specifically". Haru said.

"Wasn't that weird?". I asked. "Very". Haru glances at the window. "Turns out he had people following me and that's when he threatened me". Haru said. "What did he...". "Relax Jimin". Haru looks at me. "He couldn't hurt me if he wanted to but I could hurt him". Haru said. "You could?". I blinked. "Jimin, I can take over this whole Kingdom if I wanted to but I won't".

"Anyway, his threats only made me laughed, that made him mad and he tried to kill me... But that failed, terribly". Haru said. "How long did you work with them?". I asked. "I didn't work for the family, I only worked for the second son". Haru answered. "You keep calling him second son, you didn't know his name?". I asked and Haru shook her head. "He goes by H".

"H?". I raised my brow. "Lazy, I know". Haru groaned. "But I guess he was keeping his identify safe... Hell, now that I think about it, I don't even know what he looks like". Haru touched her chin. "You didn't?". I said. "No, he likes to wear masks... Must be ugly". Haru said. "Have you seen the oldest son?". I asked. "No, he was never home". Haru replied. "I heard that he has a family, do you believe that?".

"Now where did you hear that from?". Haru asked. "From the love of my life". I told her. "I don't think Yoongi knows anything about them". Haru said. "I was referring to Kei". I glared. "Don't lie to me". Haru said. "Why do all of you think I like Yoongi?". I rubbed my head. "Cause you kissed him". Haru loudly sips her tea. "It was the heat of the moment!". I yelled. "Why you lying tobyourself?". Haru says.

"Thank you for the information Haru, but I must go now". I got up from the sofa. "Mad?". Haru asked. "Thank you for the tea". I bowed and left. "Yup". Haru laughed.

"He's mad".