Part 7

"This is so ridiculous"

"This is so ridiculous". I watched my dad run in every store and buy things that weren't necessary. "Get up Yoongi! You need to pick a good suit!". My dad yells from inside a store. "No I don't!". I yelled back. "Why not?". My dad says appearing in front of me. "Cause I have plenty that I haven't wore before". I told him. "Also... The ceremony is a month away!".

"Inside voice Yoongi". My dad said and I groaned. "And besides you need to look your finest if you're going to get the best husband or wife". My dad pats my shoulder. "I don't want to do this anyway". I rest my head on my hand. "I don't give a fuck". My dad laughed. "Come! I found a good pant suit for you!". My dad pulls me into the store.

"Please... I just want to go home and do nothing". I dragged my feet following my dad around the store. "Stop acting like a three year old, you're 700 years old". My dad said. "And still living with you cause you won't let me leave". I growled. "Ok". My dad looks at me. "I'll make you a deal". He said. "I'm listening". I smirked.

"You can leave when you get married". My dad said. "That's all?". I blinked. "That's eas...". "For love". My dad says. "I'm sorry?". I said. "If you get married and you love the man or women... You can leave my house". My dad said. "Can't do it". I shook my head. "You need to at least try too". My dad said. "I won't do it, guess your old ass is stuck with me".

"Then I have to strengthen my rule". My dad sighs. "Strengthen?". I repeat and all my dad did was smile at me. "Don't you worry about a thing, it won't be that difficult". My dad laughed walking out the store. I squinted my eyes at him and doubt and suspicion filled my head.

"I don't trust him".