Part 71

"Where are you taking me?". Jimin asked. "Somewhere you can relax". I said. "And where is that?". Jimin said. "Nowhere to be honest with you". I chuckled. "Then I'm not...". I held out my hand. "I want you to trust me, can you do that?". I asked and Jimin stared at my hand. "Damn it". Jimin curses and takes my hand. "Thank you". I pulled him closer to me.

"Hey!". Jimin yelled and I laughed. "Sorry". I said and picked him up bridal style. "Oh!". Jimin quickly puts his arms around my neck. "What are you doing!?!". Jimin yelled. "We can't walk there". I laughed walking to the window. "Put me down, you're trying to kill me". Jimin said. "Don't you trust me?". I look at Jimin and he huffs. "I never said that". Jimin said and I laughed.

"Well you need to". I told him. "Ready?". I said standing near the edge. "Absolutely not!". Jimin yelled. "Just hold me tight". I said. "Yo-Yoongi you don't understand". Jimin says shaking and I look at him. "You're scared of heights, aren't you?". I asked and Jimin nods. "I see". I bit my cheek. "I'll help you get over that". I said and spread my wings. "Yoongi! Put me do... Wait, you have wings?".

"Don't you?". I said. "No". Jimin replies. "Hmm... Thought you of all people would". I tilted my head. "Welp, hang on". I said and flew off. "NOOOOOO!!!". Jimin screams squeezing the hell out my neck. "Jimin, please relax, nothing will happen to you". I rubbed his back. "I-I wanna go home, take me home". Jimin was shaking up a storm.

"Jimin, just open one eye and you'll change your mind". I said. "N-no". Jimin his his face in my chest. 'Cute'. I smiled. "If you do, I'll take you home". I said and Jimin looks up me with his eyes closed. "Really?". Jimin said. "Yes". I told him. Jimin pop one eye open to look at me, then his eye looked around us.

 Jimin pop one eye open to look at me, then his eye looked around us

"Wow". Jimin was looking all around him, eyes widened. "Told you". I said. "Its so pretty". Jimin says happily. "Thank you". I grin and Jimin hits me in my chest. "Shut it". Jimin giggled. "Wanna know what's so special about this day?". I asked. "What?". Jimin tilts his head and I put him down. "AHHH... Huh?". Jimin got so confused and it was the cutest thing the world.

"Why I'm I not falling?". Jimin asked. "They call it sky god". I told him. "Sky god?". Jimin says. "He can walk on water and every year, we can walk on the sky". I said. "I like sky dancers better". I shrugged. "That's pretty". Jimin said. 'You're pretty'. I looked down. "Then come dance with me". Jimin smiles at me. "I have two left feet and two right ankles, I won't be able to dance with you".

"But you still have feet and ankles". Jimin bats his eyelashes at me. "I dance like old people". I said. "Ok". Jimin sighs and wraps his arms around my neck. "Wh-what are you doing?". I stuttered. "Forcing a dance out of you". Jimin grins. "I can...". Jimin makes me wrap my arms around his tiny waist. "If you can't dance, then I'll teach you". Jimin said.

"I...". "Just follow after me". Jimin says. "When I move my foot back, you move yours forward". Jimin then moves his left foot back and I did what he told me. "Very good". Jimin said. "And when I move my foot forward, you moves your back". Jimin moves his right foot forward and I moved my back. "Now, lets pick up the pace, one, two three". Jimin says.

Jimin went slow at first and when he saw that I was catching on, he pace. "Good, now hold my hand". Jimin says and I quickly grab it. "Keep your other hand on my back". Jimin said. "I can do that". I snickered. "Now, one two, three... One, two, three". Jimin says and I started saying it in my head. The dance went from little steps to more. We were spinning and I was leading without knowing.

"See, you're doing amazing". Jimin compliments me and I smiled feeling proud of myself. "Thank you". I said. "You're welcome". Jimin looks up at me and me being a asshole, I kissed him. Jimin just stood there. "So-sorry". I saw Jimin touch his lips. "I'm so...". "Didn't expect your lips to be that soft". Jimin says catching me off guard.

"Wh... Mmm!". My eyes widened when Jimin kissed me. "See... Expected". Jimin giggled. "Yo-you kissed me". I said. "You did it first". Jimin tilts his head. "That was...". "Thank you for a lovely evening Yoongi, but I think I should return home". Jimin says. "Ri-right". I said. "Ready?". I asked and Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck. "Yup!". Jimin says cheerfully.

I did not move at ALL. 'I must be the funniest joke in the world to him, that's why his doing this?'. I told myself. "Why?". I asked. "Cause I trust you". Jimin answered. I looked down at him and he gave me a eye smile. "I... Thanks". I grin. "You're welcome, now fly you go". Jimin laughed. "That wasn't funny". I said. "Suit yourself". Jimin smiled.

"Thank you Yoongi, I actually feel calmer". Jimin said. "You're welcome". I bowed. "Hopefully our next date will have desserts". Jimin says and I choked. "Nex...". "Good night Yoongi". Jimin kissed my cheek, pushed me on the baloney and closes the door. "Wait!". I knocked on the door.

"This was a date!?!".