part 10

"Um... Yoongi? The fuck is wrong with you?". Ryri asked but I was already charging at him. Ryri easily dodged me. "Hmm... You're a blood hound?". Ryri says. "Didn't know that". Ryri chuckles and quickly knocks me out. "This was a fun walk".

 "This was a fun walk"

"Damn it Ry! How can you let him drink blood!". "How can you hide the fact that he was a blood hound?". "I wasn't hiding it! I was keeping him safe". "Well what about keeping me safe? He almost killed me Jungwon... I was scared". "Bullshit!". "You should be thanking me really, he didn't go on a rampage because of me". "You hit him with a rock!".

"And where is my thank you?". I woke up and saw my dad and Ryri standing next to my bed. "Yoongi!". My dad hugged me. "I'm so glad you're ok!". My dad says. "You hit me with a fucking rock?". I glared at Ryri. "I'm still waiting for my thank you". Ryri huffed. "Out". My dad hissed.

"Disrespect runs in the Min blood I see". Ryri says slamming my door behind him. "I'm a damn blood hound". I turned to my dad and he nods. "I'm sorry". My dad said. Blood hounds are vampires that had a huge thirst for blood more then regular vampires.

Once they see or smell blood they will crave for it. They will drain anything in sight with no end and when there's no blood around... They will either drain themselves til they die or go insane. Those that go insane will also die cause they will kill themselves just to have peace. Either way, you're fucked up.

"Is that why you kept giving me those dry ass blood tablets?". I asked and my dad nods. "I know that they don't help with thirst but that was the best I could do for you". My dad said. "There were blood needles, mixed blood, and blood transfers... You picked the worst one". I sat up in my bed. "You're a busy body, you wouldn't go back and forth to do those other things".

I perked out my lips. "You're right". I chuckled. "Just order me some blood needles, I can't with those tablets anymore". I said. "Fine". My dad says and walks to my door and stops. "By the way... The ceremony is two weeks away". My dad walked. "Two!?!". I jumped up.

"How long was I out for!?!".