Part 101

I felt my body freeze seeing H right in my face

I felt my body freeze seeing H right in my face. "Just looking at you pisses me off". H scoffed. I looked down and H grabs my throat and slammed me against the wall. "Ngh!". I gasped when he starts choking me. "A eyesore, that's what you are". H spat and threw me to the ground. "Filth". H kicked me in my face and I hissed. "I should have made you tea first". H said.

"I did promise you tea". H taps his foot. "I have blood, vanilla and honey". H said. "Which one do you want?". H asked. I spit out the blood in my mouth and glared at him. "Disgusting". H hands me a cloth. "Wipe your mouth and clean that up". H orders. "I paid good money for this floor". H said. "I'm not...". H punched me in my face. "Wipe it up". H hissed and I shamelessly clean the floor.

"Good". H smiled. "How about a honey and blood tea? Its very delightful and soothing". H said. "Oh!". H claps. "I'm Hiji, so you can stop thinking my name is H". Hiji said. "I'll be back with your tea". Hiji said. "Why?". I asked and Hiji stops. "Why did you give my family all that power and authority?". I looked at him and Hiji walks up to me and slaps me. "I gave you nothing!". Hiji slaps me again.

I backed away from him and Hiji gave me a hateful look. "I gave it to your mother!". Hiji yells. "Everything was for your mother! Not you! Not that bastard she married! It was for her!". Hiji shouts. "You and your bitch father took Yana from me". Hiji gave me a dark look. "You... Loved my mother?". I said. "Loved!?!". Hiji started laughing. "I'm in love with her!". Hiji says.

"But no! She was tricked by your father and was taken from me". Hiji bit his lip. "She loves my father!". I yelled. "Yeah keep yelling at me, its helped you before". Hiji said. "We were perfect for each other and the moment she saw that rat, she was gone within a blink of a eye". Hiji make a fist. "I had a plan to kill him but...". Hiji glances at me. "She was pregnant with you". Hiji slowly walks towards me and I went into a corner.

"Everything went to hell when she gave life to you". Hiji eyes started twitching. "You and your bastard dad took my love away from me and you must pay for it". Hiji said. "Shouldn't you be mad at yourself?". I tilted my head. "If you had a bigger set of balls you...". Hiji slaps me with his sword. "Hmm...". Hiji looks at his sword. "I must be to the first person in history to slap someone with a sword".

I held my cheek feeling blood in my hands. "Oh?". Hiji smirks and bends down to my level. Hiji licks my cheek and I felt disgusted. "Your blood... Taste just like hers". Hiji rubs my cheek with his hand. "But you're not her". Hiji sighs. "By now, my love should know that I had you and once she comes... I'll trap her here". Hiji said. "I won't let you!". I shout. "So... What are you going to do?".

"I...". I looked over and saw Saga. "Saga!". I smiled and Hiji turns his head. "Oh? You're stronger then I thought". Hiji chuckled. "Saga! He's trying to get mother!". I yelled but Saga ignored me. "Saga?". I said. "I'm done here so lock up". Hiji walks out the cell and Saga closes and locks it. "Saga! What are you doing!?!". I shouted. "I'm sorry". Saga says. "I'm so sorry". Saga eyes were filled with sadness.

"Saga". I said crushed. "He has Yeon and I... I'm sorry". Saga looks down. "I-I understand". I felt pain in my heart. "Don't be so modest!". Hiji slaps Saga on his back. "What are you talking about?". I asked. "Don't you see...".

"He's my little brother".