Part 116

"Mmm"

"Mmm". I opened my eyes and Yoongi was the first thing I saw. "Yoo... Oof". Yoongi jumps on my and kisses all over my face. "Hey, that tickles". I giggled. "Thank god, you're ok". Yoongi sighs in relief. "How long have I been out?". I asked. "One whole day". Yoongi answered. "I was about to end the world Jimin, I'm telling you". Yoongi said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry". I said. "Don't be, I was ready to...". "No, I mean from hiding this from you". I said. "I'm sorry". I repeated. "You can be angry at me if you like". I told him. "Why would I be angry at you?". Yoongi asked. "How can I be angry at you? Its impossible". Yoongi says. "I...". "Look at me". Yoongi said and I did. Yoongi cups my cheeks and leans his forehead on mines.

"I'm not angry and I will never be angry at you, alright?". Yoongi said. "If you wanted to do something then you do it". Yoongi said. "But next time, give me a letter or a text so I won't be anxious, can you do that?". Yoongi asked and I nodded. "I don't deserve you". I sniffed. "That's my line". Yoongi chuckled. "And what happened to you saying that we deserve each other?".

"No, that's true, we do". I said. "Good". Yoongi kissed me. "Now sleep". Yoongi pushes me down on the bed. "But I'm not sleepy". I told him. "Look at me and tell me if I care". Yoongi said. "Then come lay with me". I said. "When I come back". Yoongi tucks me in. "You're leaving me". I pout. "Just for a while". Yoongi kissed my head. "Don't go". I gave him puppy eyes and Yoongi's whole face goes red.

"You can kill people like that you know". Yoongi said. "Umm... Yoongi... Your nose". I said and Yoongi touches the blood. "Damn it Jimin! You gave me a nose bleed!". Yoongi yelled. "I didn't hit you". I tilted my head. "Really?". Yoongi glared at me and I giggled. "Are you going to stay with me now?". I asked with a smile on my face. "You gave me a fucking made bleed". Yoongi growled. "Its not my fault you're weak for me".

Yoongi stares angrily at me and I just bat my eyelashes at him. "I'm going home". Yoongi said and I laughed. "Say hi to your brother for me". I said. "No". Yoongi hissed walking to the door. "Yoonie". I say and he stops. "I love you". I said. "I love you too". Yoongi says and runs out.

"He's so cute".