Part 83

I was in my living room reading places that are romantic for Jimin when I was suddenly hit on my head. "Ow!". I turned to see who hit me.

(His real name is Valentin winter)

"Yeon? What the fuck happen to you?". I asked. "That bitch Haru!". Yeon yelled. "She broke into my house and... And... AHHH!". Yeon screamed. "Shit". I said. "I came here yesterday but your pale ass wasn't here". Yeon hits me again. "Why the hell were you looking for me? Why didn't you go to Saga?". I asked. "Cause he laughed at me, so I'm not talking to him". Yeon said.

"Ah". I continued to read the magazine. "Hey! Pay attention to me!". Yeon whined. "I'm trying to find another place to take Jimin". I told him. "Pearl garden is available and its beautiful this time of year". Yeon said. "Got it". I wrote it down. "Where did you take him?". Yeon asked. "To lavender manor". I said. "Really?". Yeon says and I nodded. "You really like him don't you?". Yeon asked and I nodded again.

"I never seen you so happy before". Yeon says. "I look weird don't I?". I said. "No... You look happy". Yeon said and I look at him. "You better stay this happy before I beat your ass". Yeon threats. "I will, don't worry". I grinned at him. Yeon stares at me and hugs me. "You better". Yeon whispers and I returned the hug. "Same to you". I said. "Ew, all these emotions are killing me". Yeon lets me go.

I laughed and my phone buzzes. "Its Jimin!". I grabbed my phone.

Murderer

I just wanted to crush your dreams, cause I'm not Jimin

"Ryri". I growled.

Yoongi

The fuck do you want?

Murderer

First thing first, is my name still murderer for you?

Yoongi

Yes it is, and I'm not changing it

Murderer

Change it to Vi's man cause I got her 😏

Yoongi

I feel sorry for her

Murderer

I feel bad for Jimin for being stuck with you 😷

Yoongi

Fuck you!

I slammed my phone on the table. "Ryri?". Yeon said. "Ryri". I groaned. "So, his name for you is murderer?". Yeon says. "Yup". I said. "So, what's mine?". Yeon asked. "A pain in my ass". I replied. "What you're jok...". I showed him my phone. "Change it!". Yeon shouts. "Nah". I laughed. "I need to get Jimin a gift for our next date". I got up and left.

"Go to hell Yoongi!".