Part 96

I was standing in front of my dad's house feeling nervous til Jimin intertwines our hands. I looked at him and he smiles at me. "You got this". Jimin said. "That's cause I got you". I kissed his hand. "Aren't you lucky". Jimin giggled. "Very". I said and Jimin blushed. "Le-lets go". Jimin pulls my hand and I laughed.

 Jimin pulls my hand and I laughed

I've been tapping my foot for three minutes. "Yoongi, its going to be ok". Jimin said. "I'm not nervous". I huffed and Jimin touched my leg. "Uh?". I looked at him. "Thank you for stopping your shaking". Jimin laughed. "I wasn't nervous". I said. "Right". Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm cool". I puffed out my chest. "Yoongi?".

My dad eyes widened at me then he saw Jimin. "Greetings Jimin". My dad bows. "Hello Mr. Min". Jimin greets. The room got quiet and my dad and I didn't even look at each other. Jimin hits my side and I flinched. "Umm...". I scratched my head. "You want to know about your brother, don't you?". Dad asked. "Of course I do". I hissed. Jimin grabs my hand. "You two are together?". Dad asked.

"Yes we are". Jimin answered. Dad smiles and nods. "Alright then". Dad said. "What do you...". "Everything". I cut him off. "Ok". Dad took a deep breath. "Your brother...". "I don't want any he was a good guy bullshit". I growled. "I know you don't". Dad said. "Your brother's name was Eunhyung". Dad said. "He was killed by... H". Dad says. "H?". Jimin gasped. "You know him?". I asked. "N-no but I heard of him". Jimin said.

I stared at Jimin and saw he was purposely ignoring my glaze. 'What are you hiding Angel?'. I thought to myself. "He got killed protecting you". Dad said. "What?". I looked at him. "H was going on a rampage and he had his eyes on you". Dad said. "H was going to stabbed you but your brother jumped in front of you... And he was stabbed in the heart". Dad weakly smiled.

I already was shaking in anger and Jimin hugged me. "Its ok". Jimin whispered in my ear. I hugged him back to calm myself down. "Wait a minute". I looked at my dad. "That's the real reason you didn't want me to leave, isn't it?". I asked and dad nodded. "You were the only family I had left Yoongi". Dad said. "I wasn't about to lose you too". Dad covers his face.

Jimin moves away from me and pushes me towards my dad. I turned to Jimin and he glared at me. 'Damn it'. I sighed. "Dad...". I hugged him. "I'm so sorry". Dad whispered. "Alright, alright, I get it". I pat his back. "Don't have a heartattack on me... Literally". I snickered. "Bastard". Dad pushed me away and laughed. "I...". *sniff*. I turned to Jimin who was wiping his eyes.

"Jimin?". I went to him. "I'm sorry". Jimin sniffs. "It was such a sweet moment". Jimin says. I smiled and wiped his tears away. "Don't cry Angel". I said. "I'm trying". Jimin cries and I hugged him. "I know a place that sells blood chocolate". My dad said. "I want it". Jimin said. "I'll go get some then". Dad grabs his jacket and leaves. "I'm getting chocolate!". Jimin jumps and I laughed.

"I could get you chocolate". I pouted and Jimin giggled. "You are adorable". Jimin pinched my cheek.

"I beg to differ".