Part 99

I went to my kitchen and looked at the necklace that was in my hand

I went to my kitchen and looked at the necklace that was in my hand. 'Maybe I shouldn't go'. I thought. 'He probably won't even answer the questions I have for him'. I sighed and put the necklace down.

"Aww, I thought you wanted to see me".

I jumped out the seat. "What do you want?". I asked.

"I want to host a guest at my home".

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "I'm not going". I said.

"Oh? Is that right?".

"It occurred to me that I don't know you". I said.

"And yet, you spend most of your life looking for me... And now you want to back out? I don't think I like that".

"To bad for you". I said holding up the necklace. "I'll leave it somewhere you can find it and after that... I won't bother looking for you anymore". I said.

"See no... That's not going to happen".

"Excuse you?". I raised a brow.

"You and I will meet whether you like it or not".

"You can't make me go see you... H". I said.

"That was cute... But who said anything about me".

"What are...". I saw a TV appear in and Yoongi was on it. "Yoongi!". I yelled. "You leave him out of this!". I shouted.

"You two look perfect together... But who will die first? Him or...

The TV showed all of Yoongi's friends and mines. "Don't you touch them!". I yelled in tears.

"Come meet me Jimin... Lets have some tea".

"Fine! But don't you dare harm anyone". I said.

"Hmm... I'll think about it".

"H!". I yelled but heard nothing. "Damn it!". I slammed my hands on the table. "What's wrong?". Saga appeared asking. "H...". I replied. "Haru told me that he's back". Saga said and I hummed. "He's trying to harm everyone if I don't meet him". I looked at Saga. "So lets go meet the bastard". Saga smirks. "I don't trust him". I shivered. "Everyone will be fine, they got Haru".

I smiled weakly and nodded but something still wasn't sitting right with me. "And you?". I turned to Saga. "How are you feeling about this?". Saga asked. "I...". I played with my fingers. "We did a lot to find him and despite the warnings, you never backed down". Saga said. "That's cause I had you with me". I smiled. "And I'll be with you when we go see that bitch".

I giggled and hugged Saga. "Thank you". I said. "You're welcome". Saga chuckled. "But I see have to know...". Saga looks at me. "Know what?". I asked. Saga bit his lip and took a deep breath. "Maybe he's not H". Saga whispers in my ear and my whole body froze. "Sa-Saga?". I looked up at him. "Now...".

"Are you sure?".