Part 73

"Haru?"

"Haru?". I said and turned to my mom. "You hired Haru?". I asked. "Who hired Haru?". Haru asked. "You are Jimin's new...". "I'm Jimin's new nothing, I came to get Jimin so he can feed me". Haru said. "But you have to be!". My mom begged. "What's wrong with the window ninja?". Haru pointed to Saga. "My name is Saga". Saga hissed. "Don't act like you didn't like that".

Saga looks Haru up and down. "I did... Damn it". Saga groaned. "But Haru!". My mom whined. "You're gonna get a heartattack, so chill". Haru said. "Ha...". "Food first, food second, food forever". Haru says and grabs my arm. "Time for food". Haru grins.

 Haru grins

"I hate y'all rich people". Haru says swallowing a hero. "Sag, pass me that chill pepper". Haru said. "Your death". Saga tossed the pepper at her and she ate it all. "The fuck?". Saga said. "Ah! That's that good shit". Haru chuckled. "So... Is Hoseok ok?". I asked. "Jimin, if you wanted to know how good he was in bed, then that's all you had to say, no need to be soft about it". Haru laughs.

"I don't need to know that!". I yelled. "He's one of my best friends". I told her. "Everyone only needs one true best friend and yours is either Tae or Jin cause Hoseok is belongs to me". Haru said. "What? I known him longer!". I shouted. "Congratulations, now hold on to those memories cause you aren't making more of them". Haru said. "Saga! Do you hear this nonsense!?!".

"Hearing y'all fight over Hoseok while a whole man is in front of y'all, then yes, I do hear the disrespect I'm getting". Saga rolled his eyes. "I almost called your ugly ass cute for being jealous". Haru said. "Fuck you Haru". Saga hissed. "Everybody wants to". Haru shrugs and I giggled. "Now to Jimin and his date in the sky". Haru says.

"Date?". Saga turned to me. "You promised yourself to me, and that's what you do?". Saga said. "You slept and sexted Yeon". I shot back. "You right". Saga silently continues to eat. "And how do you know that?". I asked Haru. "Witch". Haru plainly replies. "And that flower you had only grows in the sky". Haru said. "It does?". I said. "Its called the cloud rose for a reason".

"Cloud rose?". I remember the rose and smiled. "But that kiss though". Haru wiggles her brows. "Haru, get out". I ordered. "Y'all kissed!?! I'm fucking hurt!". Saga yelled and I slapped him. "You're to loud!". I shouted. "My disappointment is loud that's why!". Saga yelled. "I'll be back, I miss my daddy anyway". Haru says. "Oh? I want to see your father". I said.

"Oh sweetie...". Haru shook her head and disappears. "What?". I look at Saga. "You'll learn". Saga snickered and walked out the kitchen. I tilted my head confused.

"Learn what?".