Part 39

Yoongi's POV

I was walking around the big castle looking for Jimin. He's been gone for ten whole minutes and I got worried. 'Ten...'. I stopped and covered my face. "I think I'm stalking him". I muffled in my hands and the bell rings. I looked at the door then down the halls. "It wouldn't hurt for y'all to do y'all fucking jobs!". I shouted and went to open the door.

 I shouted and went to open the door

'Who the fuck is this?'. I gave the man a glare. "Who...". "Hoseok!!!". I was thrown into a wall and Aza was hugging the hell out the man. "Hello King". Aza smiled. "Umm... Hello?". He says. "Don't be rude, say hi". Aza hissed at me. "Your manly ass threw me!". I yelled. "Lower your fucking voice! Don't you see this King in front of you!". Aza shouted. "Can you let me go?".

Aza quickly moved from him. "Thank you". He smiled. "I didn't know Jimin had guests". He looks at me. "Greetings, I'm Hoseok". He bowed. "I'm Aza and he's not important". Aza said. "Yoongi". I said getting up. "Nice to meet you both". Hoseok says. "However, I need to find Jimin". Hoseok said. "Why? What you want from him? Y'all dating? Married? His chosen one?".

Both Hoseok and Aza looked at me funny. "So, you like Jimin... Got it". Hoseok giggled. "I do not!". I yelled. "Wait... He said something about me? He talking about me? You think he likes me?". I asked. "Umm... So, I'ma go now". Hoseok backs away. "Wait! Don't leave". Aza whined. Hoseok looked at her and ran. "Hoseok!". Aza pouted.

While I followed after him.