1 The Beginning Of The End

Every teen dreams that the world we enter after graduating from high school is magical and beautiful. Well, I also thought it in that way until my life turned way more than crazier as if some scary and sadist kind of teenager is sitting in front of her laptop and creating a story plot to showcase my life. I know it sounds scary, but that’s the whole lotta big motherfucking fantasy. Maybe you’d imagine your life to be in a way that you want, but at the end, the evil life will spit on your face and would scream that you have a nice way of imagination and sorry, but you have to get fucked up no matter what because that’s what the life is.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but hey, I am Charlotte Lee, twenty eight years old from a small town named Bisan-Dong, Daegu. I come from a middle classed family living in a small two story house; lemme say it cute and cozy and my favourite heaven, sharing it with two people in the house- little brother and a British mother. Well don’t get scratched up because I am kinda, my friends called me cross breed in high school. My mom; Lee Sara Dave is a British woman and my Dad; Lee Song Yun was Korean born in Daegu. Yes, was, he died when I was five in a car accident and my little brother was few months old. Tragic right, but our mother never made us feels that way. The strongest women I’ve ever known in the world and beautiful. She and Dad made a good couple and I swear I envy them in some sorts of way.

This was kind of a chaos at the beginning when they both got married, a big flashing gossip; Song Yun of our town married a white woman. I am literally laughing while thinking about it. It really sounds like some nineties’ rom-com. Mama Sara left London after marriage and shifted in this small town in Daegu. She loved Dad too much and loves him too and I guess that’s the reason why she never remarried provided she was just twenty nine when Dad died. My grandmother, to be precise, Dad’s mother admired Mama Sara too much. She felt pity on her and offered her to remarry after three years of constant depression and anxiety but she refused. This made Mama Sara to gain a crown on her head from grandma Ji-Sun.

I’m sorry if I am boring you people with my typical background because I want you people to know that I am not a ‘slut’. Yeah, you read it right; a slut. Why? That’s gonna be revealed if you’ll read further chapters after chapters in this story. I am not gonna prove anything, because in some sort of a way I might be, but I don’t think I am, and he also thinks too. I am at least happy someone else is also in my side. Who is he? I won’t tell the name who he is because if I’ll reveal the name right now, the meaning of me blabbering about my background would be totally useless. We can be mean sometimes; it’s not a sin or what.

I was a high school qualified student that time when it all started with the major in science stream, proper science, physics, chemistry, biology and math and not to make myself a science zombie, I took fine arts as an additional subject. And I freshly stated studying at Seoul National University in a research programme subject for microbiology. Yup, my major is biology and I enjoy it a lot when most of the students curse themselves to choose this field. Uni could be very mind fucking, but thanks for few people who made it less suffering. I said less, but it has been suffering.

Let me introduce you to one of the best part of my life- Kim Taehyung. Tae and I were best friends since we’re born I guess because farthest I know, he has been my friend since I could remember my first day in kindergarten. The longest friend I ever had. We went to same kindergarten, same school, same high school and same college. We both decided together that we’ll go to the same college. Moving away from Daegu was difficult, but he was with me so that was manageable.

Mine and Tae’s friendship turned into a romantic relationship as soon as we shifted in Seoul. Love, friendship, sex and partners all together we were. So basically, Tae is the person who knows me the best in this world even better than Mama Sara. He has been the one to spoil me the most which I both loved and hated. Loved because I would get lots of branded stuffs, and hated because I would watch his money drowning down. Tae unlike me belonged to a quite rich family where his father works in a reputed company in Daegu as vice president and senior advisor and his mother’s the principal of the school we studied in. Huh, even though we both had ups and down in our relation, but he was and will be my one of the best part.