25 Violet

*Charlie's POV*

My breath hitches in my throat as Jin mentions about Winter Flower. My entire body stiffens and I stare dumbfounded ahead when the drape goes down from the gigantic painting panel which is capable of covering an entire wall. My heart jumps up in my throat when my eyes examine the panel covered in a painting of a field of 'Violets'.

The entire place echoes in loud cheers and clapping sounds, praising the artist to create such an amazing piece of art that has the value of more than someone's entire life. Winter Flower. The word itself have so much weight in it that it tears me apart.

*flashback*

"What kind of tattoo you both are planning to get?" Namjoon asked both to me and Jungkook as we stand inside the tattoo shop that Yoongi own and Namjoon happens to work here as a part timer. The nerdy Joon who just stay tuned with his books and notes and aside from being a university topper, he is a tattoo artist even though he has none.

"Birth flowers." I chirped happily while Jungkook just snorted. Few days back we both made a pact that after the end of the semester we both weill get ourselves tattoos of our birth flowers. Namjoon nodded his head while staring at the pictures of Tigridia pavonia and Viola that Jungkook showed in his phone.

"Who's who?" He asked.

"Tiger is JK and Violet is me." I said without wiping away my grin. I was happy that I was finally getting a tattoo which actually signifies something in my life. Namjoon grinned at my happiness.

"You are a winter Flower, Charlie." He blurted out and I stared at him dumbfounded. He immediately called Yoongi who practically owned the tattoo shop. I didn't knew the meaning of winter Flower in my life back then. Jungkook and I sat side by side when Namjoon worked on his hand and Yoongi worked on my thigh.

*End of flashback*

There is a picture of a same flower tatted on my left thigh that is being displayed in front of the entire crowd. The winter flower.

I called Jungkook a winter flower after I got myself the tattoo. I used to call him my winter flower and he would just smile at me whenever I would address him as such.

He literally made a painting of a field filled with Violets and this is the same painting that won more than one award. It's worth is somewhere near 5 million dollars, even considered priceless just like how Jin mentioned before. I always knew Jungkook made a painting called winter flower, even though I am not sure about why he made it, I know that it is somehow related to me.

When I look up at Jungkook, I find him smiling widely at the honour Jin is giving him and all I could think is how much exactly he loves me? Does he even love me? I bite back the unwanted tear that are threatening to fall and just stare at him. How bad I want to kiss him right here right now, but I don't have the courage to do so. I mess up every time. Every decision that I make leads me to something that I can never untangle later. I create a shit load of mess. I can't do that; I can't mess up anymore, not after everything is falling back into pieces. Jungkook is starting to be like how I used to know him. Tae is back to the friends zone like before. And everyone are happy now. I cannot make anything worse now.

Jungkook feels my eyes on him and he looks down at me. Of course there is a proud grin on his face because his work is being recognised by the entire world. He smiles beautifully down at me and I feel my chest hammering. The effect that Jungkook has in me is beautiful, I used to consider it forbidden. But everyone knows, forbidden things tempt you the most.

*Jungkook's POV*

She knows it's about her.

I can see it the way how she is staring at me, she is scared. Of what? I don't know how to tell her how much I love her.