33 SNS

Jimin sits across from me holding his face on both of his hands as he sips his drink from the straw. He looks like a small baby in this position. His lips make pout as he continues to drink the cold drink to calm down his anxiety adding down due to hot weather of LA.

The café we're in is too crowded for our liking, but unfortunately it is the only café that serves both mine and Jimin's favourite flavoured mojito and also this falls between the distance of his and mine work place.

It has been over a month since I started to work here in LA; and as the company promised earlier, I get my pay slightly higher than that of my colleagues because of my high experience.

Day by day, the temperature here only increases which is good in some ways, but I am more of a cold loving person. I miss warm clothes and hot chocolates, and it is my deepest desire to spend the night on rooftop while I am snuggled into my warm comforter which is wrapped around me like a burrito and cuddling with Jungkook.

Thinking about Jungkook, I can't believe we have been together for month. The time flew by in a flash of a light as if it feels like we were in Vegas last night. Being with Jungkook is exciting every day. I love everything about him; how he would send me cute morning texts or randomly FaceTime me in between my work just because he is bored, how his cute innocent messages would turn sexy and horny. He would pick me up from my place to drop me to work even though I tell him not to because it is time consuming, but the man finds a way to see me more than once in a day which I love with open heart. He would crash over at my place on weekends and we would live in our own little world. I refuse to go to his place because of Jina, I don't want our mothers to find out about our relationship till yet, I will tell them once Mama Sara would be here.

As for Jungkook, he wants to tell the entire world that I am his, but because of me he is keeping his mouth shut, otherwise he was ready to drag me to an official party of the company of which he is one of the major share holders where media and reporters will be staring at us with hawk eyes. I just... need time.

"Charlie." Jimin calls my name, and gladly he is now sitting straight otherwise I was about to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Yes?" He stares at me with furrowed brows.

"Do you know about the news circulating about you and Jungkook?" My brows shoot up in surprise.

"What news?" His concerned face tells me it is not some small relationship reveal or anything like that, it is more than that. Jimin sighs and shoves his hand inside the pocket of his formal pants and produces out a phone.

"See." He says after typing something on the device and hands me. I set the mug of mojito aside and grab his phone. An article whose headline isn't that attractive, but the picture down to it is enough to drain all the blood down my face. It's the picture of me and Jungkook at Jin's hotel when I revealed about my feelings for the first time. The article says about how the young artist accepts he assaulted the famous YouTuber and travel blogger.

"The fuck- how do they even know who I am?" I ask Jimin with furrowed brows and frown on my face. He shrugs his shoulders and I shake my head in disbelief and continue to read the article.

They have even mentioned about the fight Taehyung and Jungkook had back in Cyprus. This fucking article has views more than the likes I get in my videos. The hell is wrong with people?

"What the hell is this?" I sigh and hand Jimin his phone back.

"I thought Jungkook told you about this." He says stuffing his phone back into the pockets of his pants.

"Jungkook knows?" My anxiety increases even more. Jimin shrugs his shoulders again. "Oh my god, why wouldn't he tell me anything?" That ass is going to hear a mouthful from me for sure. "His reputation can't go down especially when the Arts Council Award is going to be held in weeks." I sigh and Jimin nods his head in agreement.