35 Final Chapter

I couldn't help but to add the soundtrack of original winter flower song by Younha and RM. That song literally inspired me to create this book and the concept behind this book has been derived from this song if you know. You'll know if you'll learn the lyrics of this song.

And also this is my favorite song too!

Enjoy💜

"What about your mom?" I ask as we both step inside Jungkook's house.

"Both of our mothers are out." He informs passing me the slippers. "They won't come soon now that they went out together." He snorts and I burst out into fits of giggles. We really underestimated the friendship of our moms; they do almost everything together. And since Jungkook planned beforehand about today, he got an appointment for both of them at a famous spa salon. And as he said, they won't be done sooner since they went out together again.

"But what's with the suspense Jungkook?" I while following him inside the living room. "Just tell me what you have planned." He turns around to face me with the bag of art supplies in his hands that he got earlier.

"Patience!" He says that word for the thousandth time. I groan and he just laughs at me. I decide to keep my mouth shut and see what he has, he will eventually show me what the surprise is.

"Have you made something?" I ask skipping my way to the kitchen. I have been to his place a lot, Jina calls me for Sunday brunch almost every weekend. She thinks that Jungkook and I are blended together as good friends. Only if she'd know that his lovely angel son fucked me inside the car in which she's gonna ride every day. My cheeks burn up just with the thought.

"You hungry?" Jungkook asks approaching me to the kitchen while I randomly check the dishes kept inside the oven.

"Nah, just checking." I say and feel my mouth water when I discover a whole tray of chicken lasagna. I grab the tray and set it out on the kitchen counter. Pulling out a drawer, I grab the spoon and dig in the treat. Funny how familiar I am with this kitchen, I can make out everything in here easily.

"You said you weren't hungry." He accuses and I stick my tongue out before stuffing my mouth with lasagna. Jungkook laughs at me shaking his head.

"Oh my god, this is so tasty." I know this taste is of Jungkook, he made this. It sometimes make me feel bad that he can cook better than me. Then again, I cannot compete with someone who is good at every fucking thing.

Jungkook's house is as similar as mine, a bit bigger, but all the settings and decor of the interior is almost similar. Maybe because it was him who helped me set my place or it's because we both think the same. But mostly, it is Jina who takes care of this house and Mama Sara keeps fidgeting with the interiors of our place. Best friends.

Jungkook and I decide that we will have the lunch first then he will show me what he has planned. Now he is making me curious. If this man can take me to a world across on my birthday, then who knows what crazy shit he has prepared. The thought gives me anxiety.

"Come on." Jungkook says as soon as we're done with the lunch. He holds his hand out for me and I place mine over his. Giving his a suspicious look as he laughs, I follow him. He basically drags me to the painting studio of his.

"Why are we here?" I ask looking around. This is the biggest room in this entire house. The entire room is filled with paintings, brushes, blank canvases, papers hanging down from the string he pulled across the room. Whenever he wants to paint anything, he locks himself inside this room for the entire day and come out once he is satisfied with his work. Dedication. And just like how I know, the entire room is painted in white while his house outside this room is filled with colours.