12 Text Message

Getting me out of my bed was the most difficult task. It was just nine in the morning and I was inside the bath tub. First fifteen minutes were spent in crying. I felt so weak that I felt like passing out, maybe that’s because I had nothing but coffee for two days that too sugar free. I swear those were the longest and deadliest two days of my life. Tae knocked on the bathroom door for twice when I didn’t come out for an hour. The more I cry the more I feel the need to pour out; it felt like it’s not enough to cry. Whenever I closed my eyes I saw Jungkook’s face and when I tried to sleep I heard his sweet and melodic voice, so basically I couldn’t sleep.

When Tae knocked on the door for the fourth time I decided that’s enough. I dressed myself in clothes he selected for me; black jeans, white t-shirt and an extra fancy long coat. He always made me dressed very sophisticated and I guess having his influence in my life since the day I was brought into the world, my taste in dress is more like his; sophisticated and elegant. We share common interests in more than just dresses. Walking out of the room, I faced the whole heard of my well-wishers.

“There she is.” Jackson announced as Jin came and enveloped me in a tight hug. Almost everyone are here; Jackson, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi, Jimin, Jennie, Jisoo, Sehun and Mark. Too much of people and too much of smiles.

“What’s happening?” I asked slowly as Jin released me from the hug. Taehyung came grinning towards me and held out flares kind of papers.

“We’re going to EDM concert.” He announced showing me the passes and I cannot help but to feel something snapping inside me. I smiled, as if someone stretching my paralysed skin for the first time. I gave him a small smile as I scanned the passes. Almost my every favourite electronic bands and DJs are going to play tonight.

“There she goes, the beautiful smile my best friend has.” Jimin said tugging on my arm and that was enough to remind me something.

See, there you go, the most beautiful smile you’ve got Charlie.” That’s what Jungkook said when I cried in front of him and he made me smile. My smile instantly faded and the tears started to dwell in my waterline.

“Shit,” Jimin whispered in a panicked tone as everyone noticed the change in my mood. I need to stop, these people were trying hard to cheer me up, I need to flip my mood; these were the things I thought that time to bring a forceful yet a smile on my face and visibly everyone sighed.

“Let’s go.” Sehun cheered and everyone started to depart from the apartment. The cars marched from the apartment complex like some wedding procession and stopped in front of McDonald have to grab our lunches. Eating a burger can be so grateful I never thought, especially when you’re eating straight after two days. Finally after the lunch we arrived in the stadium and I didn’t thought I would enjoy my time. I laughed, I screamed, I sang along, I danced like a maniac and I even cried but all total, I enjoyed my time with my friends and basically that was the last time I had such a great get together with my friends. I wondered if everyone are here then who was with Jungkook so I asked Jimin and he said he was with Yugyeom and Bambam.

After attending the concert, we all crashed in a hotel for the dinner and in the middle of meal I received a text. A text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I’m sorry Charlie. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness for what I did, I ruined your birthday. I didn’t mean anything I said, I like you too much to say all those things. It’s just, I want to say you this for the last time that I am truly sorry. I was mad you avoided me for so many days and it just came crashing like that. I really am ready for the worst after this text, I just want to tell you sorry.

It’s said one word is enough to break everything and just like that, a single text is enough to snap me. That night on my birthday, Jungkook not only just said me the words he didn’t meant, but he snatched my confidence away, the confidence to love myself. I knew I was wrong from the start and I didn’t need any kind of confirmation that he gave me to make me fall on the ground even more. I was broken into pieces that will never join together. He broke me. I left the person who confessed his love for me just to set my mind straight. I thought that maybe after the finals I can finally figure out my true feelings. He said he will wait, didn’t he? Then why he didn’t? Why he made me fall like a homeless tramp? Why he said me things he didn’t meant? I wanted to ask him all these questions, but I didn’t instead I sent him the text that ended up everything I had; my feelings, my self-confidence, and my value. It was basically the end of everything I had, the tendency to fall for someone.

Charlie: I appreciate your apology Jungkook. But I don’t appreciate it enough to either forgive you or myself.

I am sorry for the shortest chapter I have ever provided... 😢things are quite touch with me these days and it is taking over my writing brain...

Either way... A hint is there for this chapter. This is an intermission for the up coming chapter. Things are going to be totally different from the next chapter hope you all would like the plot!! 🤗🤗

Thanks for reading... I purple you all!! 💜💜💜💜💜