22 Purple Casino

Double update fellas!! ;) enjoy!

“Pass me the tape.” I say out loud keeping my hands tightly pressed over the giant carton filled with the handmade blankets that I bought from here. These blankets are way more beautiful even just to cover yourself. Someone hands me the tape and I start to seal the box.

“Tape!” Jimin shouts from behind me while I am in the middle of sealing the carton. “Fast!” He shouts again and I search here and there to find the scissor.

“Where is the scissor?” I ask in annoyance.

“Here.” It’s Jungkook who brings the scissor to me and when he sees me struggling for holding the box together, he cuts the edges. I sigh and throw the tape at Jimin’s shoulder making him scream.

“Yah!” I laugh and look back to the front and almost feel like my heart dropping down on the floor.

“Tae be careful!” I shout and immediately rise on my knees holding my hand in front as I watch Tae struggling with the antique vase. He drops the vase on the floor. “No!” I scream out loud ready for the impact, but gladly to my relief, the vase didn’t break. I clutch my chest and feel the heartbeat drumming till my ears. Tae’s horrified face turns normal and mumbles a sorry before grabbing the vase from the floor.

“How far are we?” Jimin asks stretching his arms and stifling a yawn.

“Almost done.” I say staring across the living room which is filled with boxes and sacs.

“We’ll continue after lunch.” I say and immediately Tae and Jungkook grin happily. I shake my head and walk off to the kitchen to get the packed food out.

“I’ll help.” Jungkook shouts and I smile at him watching him running towards the kitchen.

“Thanks.” I say and he simply nods his head smiling. While he opens the containers, I arrange bowls and plates.

“You know…” Jungkook trails off standing beside me, “I was wondering if you ever forgiven me, even though you said that you have now finally moved on, but I just feel sorry and…” he sighs, “guilty.” I take in a sharp breathe. Jungkook has always been among those good guys that you would pray for. He is perfect from every angle, and I am still in awe to how he stumbled upon me. He was and always been a too good guy for me and it actually hurts.

“Jungkook,” I sigh looking down on the floor, “the truth is that I haven’t moved on from anything.” I swallow the lump in my throat. “I have been carrying it around all on my own that it all feels heavy. But,” I force a smile and look up at him, “I know you are the nicest guy I have ever met in my life. I just need time to process everything and I believe so do you.” I reach out and caress his cheek softly and he leans into the touch closing his eyes. “Let’s just see what time has for us, hmm?” I say softly and Jungkook’s eyes fly open to meet mine. He grabs my hand in his and speaks.

“Only if you will promise me something.” He conditions and cannot help but to smile at him and send him a nod.

“Anything.”

“Promise me that whatever happens, you will not push me away.” My smile widens at his innocent words. Jungkook has always been innocent and that’s the man I ever fell for.

“Can’t you tell by now that I cannot push you away even if I want to?” I know I cannot say it out loud that I love him because I myself am not sure what that feeling stands for. “But if promising will satisfy you, then yeah,” I mumble nodding my head, “I promise I won’t push you away.” A genuine bright and wide smile stretch across his lips making my stomach twists.