18 The Scars From The Past

I hate this feeling too much, the feeling when you feel you are being ignored. That’s right, since the day we had this confrontation, he is avoiding me, no, he isn’t avoiding me, he is ignoring me. Avoiding is, when you avoid encountering the person; he is ignoring me when I am in front of him. What could be worse than that? No I am not an attention seeker; I am just pissed how he can ignore me just like that.

If I wish, I could just throw away the painting panel in my hand out of frustration, but I know I am in no position to do so. If I will throw away this fifteen thousand dollar painting, I will the one to pay Jungkook back. Huffing out my anger, I follow Jimin as he carries another painting in his hands. Jungkook isn’t even looking at me, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

As I walk through the hall to carry painting where it is desired, I see Jungkook talking to few journalists across to where I am. He is facing my direction while he calmly answers what all that woman is asking him with a notepad in her hands along with few other reporters too. As I keep glaring daggers at him, his eyes snap back to me. I am the coward one to avert my gaze and follow Jimin like a lost puppy.

“Who have Vendracia?” Taehyung asks standing up at the stool with a nail and hammer in his hands.

“Me.” I say and walk past Jimin to hand him the painting. Vendracia is a painting of a small girl playing in a garden filled with beautiful flowers in it. The description shows that Jungkook saw that girl playing in the garden in a small town in Italy and when talked to her he immediately fell in love with her innocence. I scoff reading the description. The one who is ignoring me right now is able to fell in love with the innocence of a little girl. I want to punch his face hard. I huff out and turn to guide Taehyung for the proper angle to fit the nails for painting.

“Hey,” Jimin calls, “what’s with the long face?” he asks and I ignore him pretending not to hear as I continue to guide Taehyung. “Charlie.” he shouts by bumping harshly on my shoulder.

“Hey!” I wince in pain and send him daggers. “What is your problem?” he laughs at me instead of saying sorry.

“Now you hear me. What the hell is your problem?” He asks again and now even Tae’s attention is on me.

“It’s nothing.” I lie. What possibly I could tell him, that I am angry because your maknae is ignoring me? At the very first place, why the hell I am getting angry at this fact?

“Sure.” Jimin says rolling his eyes and walking away to grab another painting. As soon as Taehyung could open his mouth to ask me the same question, I excuse myself.

“I gotta go washroom.” I see Jungkook has finished with the interviews and stuffs and now he is nowhere to be seen. I wonder if I am acting like this because my period is coming but then I remember it ended last week. Is it really that annoying when someone ignores you?

Pouting, I walk towards the washroom. I push the door open and instantly regret my action as I see Jungkook drying his hands. Why my life does hates me so much? I immediately close the door back and stand outside clutching the door knob tightly. I try very hard to find the sign which could tell me it is a men’s toilet, but I find none, meaning; this is a unisex washroom. I groan and decide that I should probably go away from here, but the door opens dragging me along with it. Oh yeah, I was clutching the door knob. I scream realising that I am gonna fall hard on my face, but realise that I fall on Jungkook. He grabs me by my waist before I could fall on the ground.

The door closes behind us and I stay dumbfounded with my face on his chest. Can anything be more embarrassing than this? No, right guaranteed my luck is not with me today. Finally finding my senses, I stand straight and look up at him. He is having an amused look on his face and I am burning in embarrassment.