27 Marks

Here goes the Smut in public demand!! 😂

*Jungkook's POV*

Grabbing her waist from both of my hands, I press her body against mine tightly making her moan at an instant and I feel my cock pulsating in my pants. Her hands rests above my chest and rubs up and down making me lose my sanity. She works on removing my black blazer away and throws it on the floor. Pinning her against the door, I press my knee in between her legs and she moans immediately into my mouth. I can't believe we're doing this. This is crazy.

Charlie's fingers fidget with the buttons of my shirt and I suddenly feel excited about everything happening right now. While her shaky fingers unbutton my shirt, she grinds her sex onto my knee. A breathy moan escapes her lips when I trail my kisses down to her neck.

"Oh my god, Jungkook." She moans when I press my knee even more to her wet pussy. Her wetness penetrates even through my slacks and I can feel her juices touching my skin. When she is done with my shirt, she immediately lets her hands roam all around my chest making a shiver run down my spine. "You're so gorgeous Jungkook." She complements and I can't help the flutters in my heart. I smile against her skin and when I let my hand rest against her sides, her entire body get covered in goosebumps and she gasps. Is this the effect of my touch?

I back away looking right into her eyes. My groin twists again staring at the intensity of darkness pooling in her soft hazel orbs. Her makeup is ruined completely. Her pink tints are smudged by the corners of her mouth and her mascara is all over her cheeks. She is screaming hotness right now. Taking in a deep breath, I spin her around pressing her front against the door. I run my index finger on the length of her spine until backless dress allows me to. She visibly shivers this time and sucks in a shaky breath. Her flawless porcelain skin is calling me to devour it.

I pull on the zip of her dress and slide the thin straps of blue dress down her shoulders. All I could hear is the beating of my heart in my ears and her heavy breathing. She clenches her thighs and I feel suffocated inside my pants. Her dress falls down on the floor revealing just a black thong and my cock twitches in response. My eyes land upon the inks tatted on her left thigh and it suddenly gives me the feeling of warmness in my heart. The imprint of violets look extra magnificent on her skin, just like how I remembered it.

I wrap my arms around her waist making her bare back collide with my bare chest. I swear she could feel the intense heart beat of mine this way.

"Charlie." I whisper her name on her ear and she shivers again. "You are so fucking beautiful." I kiss her on her earlobe and suck on it. She moans again. Her one hand rests against the door and the other one grabs mine and guides it over her breast. "So very beautiful." I repeat my words while groping the flesh as she desires. Her thighs clench again and she throws her head back moaning my name. "I have dreamed about this very moment for my entire life." I say trailing my other hand down to her abdomen and passing beneath the thin black cloth. "I was dying to make love to you since I layed my eyes on you. I wondered what it would feel to touch you right here and please you the way you deserve." I say pressing my fingers against her wet clit. She moans and I hiss as the impact. "You are so wet, baby." The word baby slips my mouth and she approves me calling her that by vocalising another good moan while I cup her pussy in my hand. My cock twitches again when her wetness covers my fingers. Her own hand begins to guide mine to knead on her plumpy breast.

"Mhm... This feels so good." She breathes out as soon as my fingers begin to rub on her super wet clit. Her back arcs and she rests her head against my crook. I press a kiss on her temple and continue to rub on her clit. Passing my fingers in between her folds, I thrust slowly.