8 Babysitting

I was sick of hearing the noise of throwing up, coming constantly from the bathroom. I stood outside of it to not to smell the shit so that I could carry him out if he would pass out from throwing up. I guess this was the third time throwing up and I believed he will keep going until he would empty each glass of bourbon he had last night.

“Fuck.” He groaned as soon as the sound of throwing up stopped. I blew out last time on the freshly painted nails of mine and then finally decided to check up on. I slid the door of bathroom open and saw him sitting on the ground leaning his back against the toilet rubbing stomach with his hand.

“That’s why they say not to drink before twenty one.” I mocked at him and he sent me a stern glare.

“You should’ve stopped me when I was on the third drink.” He said out loud with hoarse voice.

“Yeah kid, like I didn’t tried.” I helped him to stand up. He must have drunk seven to eight glasses of bourbon and two full bottle beers, oh poor boy.

“I’m never going out to drink with you Charlie.” He glared at me while I was helping him stand up properly. I should’ve dropped him down.

“As if I would take you.” Finally we were out of the bathroom, I mean just stepped out of it.

“Fuck.” He breathed out and held his mouth close with his hand and ran inside the bathroom once again. I am never letting him drink again, I thought to myself.

“Feeling better?” I asked as he slammed the empty cup of tea on the table. He made a sour face but still nodded.

“How did I ended up at your place?” he asked running hands through his hair.

“You were totally buzzed and my place was nearer than yours.” I commented and stuffed my mouth with a spoonful of pancake. “If you want to get fresh you can. I am being nice to you since you are sick, I’ll lend you Tae’s clothes.” I batted my lashes at him dramatically and he gave me look of disgust playfully. I sent him inside the bathroom and lazily I walked back in the living room. He didn’t remember his confession last night and also how he kissed my cheek. My mind was a literal chaos and I wonder what the upcoming days would bring to me.

I restricted Jungkook for having breakfast since his stomach was weak to dump any solid food in it. He was sulking all the way around as I pushed the kart forward inside the giant supermarket. He kept trailing behind me sipping his orange juice like a baby tagging with his mother, it was funny though. I needed to do some grocery shopping so I took him along with me.

“Charlie, I am hungry.” He whined from behind. I dropped the pack of feta cheese in my kart and turned around to face him. Gosh, he was pouting, what a sight!

“Once I am done here, I’ll treat you in a restaurant just because you are sick.” He huffed.

“I am sick because of you.” I ignored his comment and moved forward towards the billing section.

“You’re so disrespectful towards the person who babied you for the whole night and even during the time you were throwing up.” I heard him scoff. I didn’t look back and went for billing. After grabbing two heavy bags, I moved out of the entryway and out of the building. Being a gentleman, he definitely was, he took both the bags from my hands as we walked in the chilling cold heading to the parking lot.

“Where are we going?” he asked as I took a turn away from the main city.

“There is a nice restaurant outside the city.” I smiled giving a short glance at him who was looking puzzled then back to the road. It’s been only few moths he was here in Seoul, most likely for him to not know about most of the amazing things in the city. “I wanted to go there since I went there last time which is probably a year ago.”