32 No One Can Take Care Of The Paintings Better Than Their Creators Themselves

"And where do you want me to put this?" Jungkook asks holding an antique designed lamp in his hand that I got from Cairo. I think about where to set it up when I find that almost every bureau around the living room is filled with some or the other articles. I frown realising I have no room for this beautiful thing to adjust.

"I don't have a place for it." I say frowning and Jungkook chuckles and sets the lamp down on the floor.

"You can make some space for it, Charlie." He says looking here and there to find a proper place to adjust it. It's been two days we came back to LA and it is hotter here. I have to set up my house properly before my mom comes along with Ralph to live here. And for now, the entire house is just a mess. I didn't come here since two years. The couches and tables are covered with white clothes everywhere and gladly Jungkook is helping me to set up this place back like a home. "There." He points at the wooden table sitting alongside the staircase which has a ceramic bowl on top of it. He grabs the lamp and stomp towards the table and set the bowl aside and place the lamp next to it. He places it in a way that when I see them, I see the antiquity of both of them perfectly. My upside frown turns into a wide grin.

"It looks good." I say smiling. "Thank you." Jungkook knows very well how to play with the beauty of the things; that's what artists do.

"What about these?" He asks while I am hanging the painting on the wall. I hum and turn around when I am done hanging the masterpiece and find him pointing at the black case which holds his paintings inside.

"Oh that," I say walking towards him, "those are your paintings." I inform and his brows shoot up in surprise.

"Yeah?" I send him a nod. He opens the case and takes one painting out. This is the one I bought in Shanghai. It is having a view of a bridge and some landscapes. This painting is so aesthetic that I really wanted to have it in my home. I watch how Jungkook examines his work that he might haven't seen in a while with an expression of nostalgia written all over his face.

"Isn't it amazing?" I ask to the creator of the painting himself. He chuckles nodding his head.

"It is." He says and puts the panel back into the bag and takes out another one. He examines it too and then does the same with the last one. Suddenly I get the amazing idea and blurt out almost immediately as soon as he closes the bag.

"Why don't you have them back?" I ask and his eyes widen at an instant.

"What?" I nod at him.

"You said you like to keep your paintings under your possession. You must have them back."

"But you bought it." He says defensively and I grin.

"It doesn't matters. You should have 'em back. No one can take care of the paintings better than their creators themselves."

"You sure?" He asks giving me an unsure look himself. I nod my head cheerfully.

"Yes Jungkook, I am sure." I say and he smiles widely showing the perfect set of bunny teeth.

"Thanks." He says and leans down to press a kiss on my lips. Suddenly, I feel the need to have more than just a kiss. I mean, I didn't had sex in years, and now after having one of the best nights of my life with this gorgeous man, I can't help but to feel needy. I part my lips and he slides his tongue inside my mouth. His hands hold me still by my waist while I fist on his white t-shirt. Jungkook gropes my ass cheeks and presses my body against his tightly letting me feel every little perfection of his body very well. I moan as he applies a little more pressure on my ass and feel him smile into the kiss. I gasp for air backing away while Jungkook trails his kisses on my jawline. This feels so damn good. "You make it so difficult for me, baby." He grunts biting on the skin on my neck and I moan at the feeling.