3 Glitters

It was the end of mid semesters, the uni was on hype and I had a lot to study. With the help of Joon and Yoongi I was able to clear my almost entire doubt in multiple subjects, but I was nervous. That was my habit, to be nervous before exams. I never knew why, but I was always nervous. But then again, I said earlier that the entry of Jeon Jungkook changed the course of my entire existence, so this was also bound to change.

"Hey Charlie," the boy slumped on the bench right in front of me. I was sitting in between the pile of books and breaking my sweats because of nervousness.

"Hey." I greeted back. He was lucky to study an easy subject and have a smooth and nice year. He was in first year, what else I could say then. When I was in first year too I enjoyed it like how he used to do it.

"I have come up with a great theme for painting today to teach you." He informed. I looked up from my books and stared at the younger boy giving me a hopeful smile.

"Not today Jungkook, I need to study." I sighed and the hopeful smile of the boy died down to form a cute pout.

"You're studying since so long and I could see you're turning anxious second by second. You need to lose some, Charlie." He commented while grabbing the coffee I bought for myself and taking a sip from it.

"But I have a lot to cover." I lied. I was almost done for this subject but I need to see what he'll do. Jungkook became my teacher exactly four months back, the time when I met him in the art school. He had an art studio in his mini condominium, something he said his father set up for him. When he said he was the most powerful artist in Korea, he could've mentioned world instead. He could become world famous artist in the future with the work so magnificent.

"You're smart enough to cover everything sooner and the mid-term is two weeks due." He said. "And also I am sure today's theme will put an end to your anxiety." He always smirked whenever he's confident of something. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Fine then, I'll meet you after the last class." He grinned broadly like a kid. Jungkook had his ways to make the front person get convinced. He had this charisma for everything, and I believe he possessed some magical shot to be that way. Nonsense.

I was wrong when I used to think that I always had a thing for older boys because Jungkook is younger than me, two years younger. He was capable of making me weak, weak by both heart and mind. And about Tae, that's another story. If you guys are thinking that I was cheating on Taehyung, then you're going on a wrong direction. I never got the chance to cheat on him.

I was wrapping up my backpack after attending Mr Young's lecture on phytoplankton when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jisoo grinning at me.

"Wanna go for hot chocolate date?" She asked.

"Oh I would love to, but my chariot is waiting outside." Her grin turned into a frown. Jisoo was among those friends who would accompany me in hot chocolate dates after collage at Jin's. We weren't best friends, we were just friends. Her and Hwasa. Hwasa was included in hot ass chicks of the uni, she was beautiful, damn beautiful and I admired her a lot.

"You're always with Tae." She complained as we both stood up from our seats and made way to the door. Hearing her comment, I felt a bit bad.

"Um, that's not Tae actually." I said after letting out a sigh. "I'm having plans with Jungkook." I said honestly. Almost everyone knew about Jungkook teaching me how to paint, but they didn't know where that thing was going. Of course they would never know since I had the cover of mine and Tae's relationship. But there was someone who knew that, who knew everything that neither I, Tae or Jungkook knew; that was Jimin. And what else could you expect from a neuroscience student.