10 Muse

“What colour for the glitter you will prefer?” Jungkook asked as soon as we’re inside his bedroom. This is the first time I entered his bedroom because all the time we would hang out in the painting studio. He said he wants the background of pillows and silk sheets. The only colour black in the whole house was his black silk bed sheet.

“Um…” I think about the colour that would be good on me. I am wearing skin colour laced lingerie and I guess the colour pink will be good. “Pink?” I ask being unsure of my choice. He looks at me with a pout as if considering my choice.

“I was also thinking about pink, but what is the colour of your bra?” I wondered how he was so casual asking me about the colour of my bra. Gulping down my embarrassment, I answered him in a small voice that he noticed causing him to smirk.

“Skin,” he smiled and nodded as if winning the student of the year trophy.

“Pink would be perfect.” He cooed. “You wait here I’ll bring my camera.” I nodded my head as he sprinted out of the room. Meanwhile I examined his bedroom, everything in his house was sophisticated, and I envy him. Just like any other room in his house, his bedroom was full of colours, red and white theme. The bedroom was larger comparatively to mine and has painted panels spread around, some hung on the wall and some displayed down on floor and all of them were painted by him I could tell that.

I watched him walking inside with a camera and a packet of pink sparkles. “Ready my muse?” he gave me a cocky grin and I roll my eyes.

“Yeah I guess.”

“You seem nervous.” He pointed out as he sets camera on the nightstand.

“Why I wouldn’t when I’ll be half naked in front of a man who will take pictures of me.” I said out loud in half serious and half sarcastic tone. He chuckled and stepped closer to me.

“You know I am not gonna rape you or what.” He snickered snaking his arm around my waist. “And good to hear you called me man.” Isn’t he being too affectionate? He kissed on my head before letting me go.

I sighed quietly and grab the hem of my blouse and I don’t know what was wrong with my heart. Maybe I was over the level of nervous or maybe I was excited. He was opening the packet of glitters and I nodded to myself before pulling the blouse off my body and dropped it on the bed. His head snapped up and looked at me with those strange expressions that were really very strange to me, serious and unreadable. None of us moved from our spots as we stared at each other. I am more embarrassed because the bra I am wearing is complete laced and my skin was visible which means I was practically naked in front of him.

“Lie on the bed.” He said and I do as I am told. I lied on the bed keeping my head on the pillow as I watched him coming closer. “Go in the middle.” I crawl to the middle of the bed and damn I noticed it now his bed is also bigger. My jaw was clenched while he was climbing on the bed. I was feeling heated to be honest. He set the packet besides me and leaned closer to pass his hand at the back of my head. “Move up.” I did with his help and I was in the position that my head was aligned on the headboard while the pillows lie beneath shoulder blades, I was in between two pillows. He backed away and worked on the silk bed sheet to make them look messy. “Charlie, you’re being too nervous.” He said.

“Sorry.” I mumbled and looking at him. His hand reached out for the gold chain across my neck.

“It’s cute, I noticed you wear this every day.” He commented examining the ornament keenly.

“It’s my graduation gift.” I said and he straightened the chain placing the pendent properly over my chest.

“I’m going to add glitters on you okay?” I send him a nod and he grabbed the packet. He poured some on his hands and started to sprinkle on my chest. It felt strange but I stayed quiet letting him do his work. I was able to see where he was adding glitters; they were on my chest, on my cleavage and some over the cloth. When he was done, he backed away and kept the glitter on nightstand and grabbed his camera. “For your safety, I will not click your face, so relax.” I giggled; I know he was doing a lot to make me comfortable.