4 Little Interactions

“Guys, who all are going for the trip in art museum?” Hwasa asked.

“All of us I guess.” Jackson said to immediately receive few protests.

“My time is too good to go in an art museum.” Sehun declared.

“I would rather sleep than go on a dead place.” Yoongi added.

“Hyung, nothing could be deadlier than you.” I couldn’t help but snicker at Jimin’s comment. I wasn’t alone, almost everyone around me laughed. We all sat in Jin’s café and made random comments here and there, well I didn’t made any of them as I was good on my phone sitting beside Taehyung and enjoyed hot chocolate. This was the best time of the year for me, college on break, no exams and studies and lots of snow.

“A big announcement,” Jackson spoke, “Taehyung is also going.” I needed to roll my eyes at him as I hear few dramatic gasps erupting from the table.

“Shut up.” The man besides me mumbled as he played with the lock of my hair. “You don’t expect me to leave my baby alone with you, now do you?” Now I actually rolled my eyes.

They kept on making some jokes that was Greek to me and I eventually looked outside. I loved snow, well name anyone who doesn’t. I admired how the snowflakes fall down slowly, very slowly as if someone was playing with the time. The white little dots were bundling on the ground like cotton lay around shining brightly under the dim sunshine. The sunshine was very faint, but it was there to remind us its presence.

And then he came dressed in blue jacket, laughing with his friends and walking to the door of the café. The door opened and Yugyeom entered first, then Jungkook followed by Lisa, Chaeyoung and Bambam. As soon as they were in, Hoseok and Jin called them to join us. The already two tables were now three tables with fifteen chairs. I tried hard to not to look at him, but that was bound to happen. As usual his eyes were already searching for mine and as soon as our gazes locked, he smiled. Of course I smiled back, how can I not when the real smile touched his eyes telling me that he was happy to see me?

I needed to smile back. But the real smile on his face was short lived since his gaze trailed down to where mine and Tae’s hands were linked. Was this extra effect needed in every stupid situation? He looked back to me and if I didn’t knew him better I would’ve mistaken the changes in his dark orbs, he was good at masking his true intentions in front of everyone. He was furious. That was subconscious, my actions; immediately I retrieved back my hand and sat straight on my chair. No one noticed it, not even Tae; he was busy fooling around. I stuffed my hands inside the pocket of my jacket and averted my gaze from him. That was a mistake; Jimin was watching, every little heated interaction that was going on between Jungkook and I was not missed by him. I watched him pull out his phone, typed something on the screen and in a second I received a notification. As predicted that was Jimin.

Jiminie: Library after this.

I bit my lips and peeped at him through my lashes, he wasn’t looking at me anymore and by now I got the idea he wasn’t asking me, he was telling me. I sighed and stuffed the device deep inside my bag and looked over Jungkook once more. He was also now consumed in the hooting and howling of the crowd. This was among those moments when I again forgot he was younger than me. He was dominant and I knew that.

The ‘hanging out with friends’ session ended up and everyone stood up to leave except Tae and me. He said he needed to spend some time alone with me. It’s not like we won’t spent time alone in home, he wanted it to be outside and I appreciated that. Jungkook gave me a one last longing look before exiting the doors. We didn’t date or had feelings till yet, but his presence was something that dragged me to him.