31 Stars

Jungkook takes me to a restaurant down in the hotel after I fix my makeup back. He wears a grey pants and a white shirt who's fabric is too thin to hide the perfections well. He said he didn't plan anything big or romantic, he just decided to have a simple dinner at Jin's fancy hotel like a normal couple. He is well aware of the fact that I don't like preplanned dates which looks extra fake and all those efforts that it takes are nothing but useless.

This simple and small date is enough to flutter my heart and make me feel special in many ways. This means that he considers my comforts zone first before anything cheeky or romantic arrangements. Then again, whatever small things that Jungkook does makes my heart warm almost immediately.

He orders us a fine choice of wine that I fell in love with just the first sip. It is a red wine which has a contented and balanced taste of bitterness and sweetness which blends with the taste buds instantly. I see he is glad that I loved the wine and also the choice of starters. I have been to different places and my taste buds are kind of welcoming to everything; but provided, it should look good. I don't care about any specified taste, if the look of the food presented is good, then I am good with having anything.

He asks me if I want to order anything, but I let him order the food while I enjoy the wine. I think I will check this on my favourite list. Starting with a French appetizer, Jungkook orders an Italian seafood dish along with some side dishes. He still remembers that I like seafood.

Our talk never ends. It feels like we have so much to tell each other that even a lifetime wouldn't be enough. We basically talk about what we did in past years; what we did, we're we went, who we saw, everything that comes in our mind, we would say. Maybe it was the wine easing out my misery, but I have always been comfortable with Jungkook. He opens up about the time he spent with his mother and how difficult it was to convince his father to leave them on their own. Gladly, now the Jeon Enterprises will be handed over to his big brother's hands and he will be able to continue to live his life with Jina away from his toxic father and mindless step mom.

He even explains the time he had with his grandmother. He said that when he was small and  he was parted with his mother, she was the one who was there for him. And he was glad that he was there for her at her last moments when no one stood by her side. His grandmother named every single ounce of the property and holdings she had to Jungkook secretly before dying and now he has to take care of those belongings in good hands.

Jungkook also reveals about the first time he found out that I bought his painting. I was travelling in Rio that time and accidentally stumbled in an art gallery over there that held the exhibition of various artists across the globe. Stalling around, my eyes landed upon a familiar work and amazing theme that I wanted to buy then and there. It was an original piece and made by Jungkook himself. I was confident that he will never know about it, so I bought the painting. Who thought that he was a stalker who kept the track of where I go when I go.

"It wasn't big of a deal." He says smiling mischievously as he slice a pice of tuna stake. "I just saw your name on the list of buyers. I don't sell my paintings much. I like to just display them and hold them under my possession. And I get intrigued if someone buys them in a high price, storing a thousand dollars of values in just a canvas filled with beautiful mess of colours and paint brush." It is fascinating how he describes everything with so much of deep meaning behind them.

"That was a beautiful painting." I complement. "And it was the first time I came across any of your works. I couldn't help but to buy it." His smile widens hearing me.

"I am glad you did." He reaches out to grab my hand that's holding the glass of wine. "At least I came to know you never forgotten me." My heart made a flip staring at his bunny smile. Hid thumb caresses the back of my hand and I feel my entire stomach getting filled with butterflies. "I have something for you." He says as soon as the waiter present us our dessert. I shoot my brows up watching him shoving his hands inside the pocket of his pants. He produces a small maroon coloured velvet box and set it on the table in front of me.