29 Jealousy

That's it! I lost my sanity!
I am giving double update and if I feel even more worse now I will end up with the triple update! 😭😭😭

The hard times are killing me I am lacking in positivity in my life these days!!!!!! 😭😭

Jungkook leaves my room after leading our shower session to fucking me senseless in the shower session in a bathrobe. I find it so hard to walk hurriedly as I struggle to hide the visible marks my skin has on the neck. It took me a good amount for hiding the purple bruises and immediately brush my teeth before chapping my face with shit loads of makeup. I grab a high converse instead of wearing stupid heels and make fool of myself.

Of course I had sex before, but I stopped having any kind of physical or sexual relations with anyone when I began to focus my entire soul in my career. But it is the truth that I never had a good sex in my life before last night. Last night was... heavenly. I shake my head immediately before checking my presentable attire and nod to myself in the reflection. Funny that it took me good amount if fifteen minutes to gain back my sanity when Jungkook left the bathroom. I look presentable in this blue and white stripped full sleeves t-shirt and jean shorts. I need to let my hair loose because I don't want anyone to point out to my unusual amount of foundation and concealer on my neck and collar bone even though I am wearing a blouse which hides entire area well.

I grab my camera bag and purse before checking the time in my phone. Okay, I am slightly late with my time, but it's okay. I lock my door behind me and as soon as I turn around, I see Jungkook's door flying open. I take a quick scan of his attire; black jeans and white t-shirt matching with black timberlands, while he has black glasses hanging on the neckline of his t-shirt. His tattooed arm is on full display and I smile to myself. It is so damn hard to stay calm when you know what lies beneath those mere fabrics.

"Hi." He says and approaches me to take the bag of my camera in his hands.

"Hey." I put my hair back in place after removing the strap of camera bag and watch how Jungkook frowns staring at my neck. Even though I find it cute, I can't help but to feel the need to hide those beautiful marks. I don't want the entire circle to know that I had sex last night even though they would know and also when I will be filming for my vlog. Jungkook seals his mouth shut when I stand on my tip toes and press a kiss on his cheek. "Let's go." As I am about to fly away forgetting about the ache between my legs, Jungkook grabs my hand and stops me from walking. He drags me towards him and without letting me register anything, he presses his lips on mine for a brief peck taking me by surprise.

"Now let's go." He smiles cheekily and I stay dumbfounded as we walk hand in hand towards the elevator. Hand in hand, does this means we're official? I mean, we haven't named each other as anything, but all I know is that we're together.

We stand side by side as the elevator takes us down and when we're down on the ground floor, I see everyone already waiting for us in the lobby. As soon as Jungkook and I reach in front of all of them, their eyes trail right down to where Jungkook is holding my hand. I swallow the lump down my throat and all the chatters that were going in between them comes to a dead stop and their entire attention is on our hands. I awkwardly clear my throat and feel the embarrassment eating me alive. Can this be anymore embarrassing? I mean, I am dying here.

It is Jimin who flashes me a knowing look and I know what does that means. He always gives me that look when I get laid previous night and this is the first time in years I am seeing him giving me that look. Somebody kill me!

"Let's go, people." Jin breaks the entire awkward moment by asking us all to follow him. Jennie mouths a 'i want details' before sweet talking with Jimin. Now she has some explanation to do. I cannot help but to notice Lisa's longing look at our direction. I decide that I am basically paranoid about everything and I should focus on what we have with us right now. And right now, all I need to do is to devote my entire day in Vegas and live to the fullest.