34 Explicit Pictures

"I don't know what's wrong with Jennie!" I frown looking into my phone as I continue to fight with her through text message.

"What happened now?" Jungkook asks sitting next to me as he drives from my house to his. He said that he has planned something for me and I am more than curious to see what he got.

"She is really fighting with me over a burnt crust of tarts that I gave her by mistake for God's sake!" I say locking my phone as I had enough of her shits. Jungkook stifles a laugh.

"You girls talk nothing but shit." He accuses and my head snaps at his direction as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Excuse me?" I can't help but to feel offended with his choice of words. He throws me an amused look before focusing back on the road.

"What? Who on earth bickers about burnt crust? And not to forget how you both were sulking because you wore dresses of same colour at a party last month." He snorts.

"You will never understand the pain behind that." I say over dramatically and he shakes his head. "Now would you tell me why are you taking me to your place?" I ask fidgeting with the music system.

"Patience, baby." I roll my eyes at him and tune into something good to listen.

One year! This is our one year anniversary. I can't believe this! I am just half way from bawling up my eyes like a maniac, but to keep my dignity intact, I am keeping my cool exterior.

This is the exactly a year ahead of when I confessed my feelings to him for the first time. Jungkook has never failed to make me feel loved every single day and just like how I said earlier; being with him is thrilling, and it actually is.

In a year, we have known each other in so many ways that I highly doubt if anyone was capable of making me feel that way. We would love, we would fight, we would care and we would have fun together. Now let it be some cute morning texts or randomly send flowers at my home. I can never get enough of him that's for sure. A year back, I wouldn't even might have thought that we both would end up together. It feels like I am living in a beautiful dream from which I never want to wake up.

Jungkook stops the car in the parking lot of the shop that sells painting supplies. He is a regular customer here and the owner of the shop sponsors his paintings.

"Will you mind coming?" He asks as he cuts the ignition off but keeps the air conditioner on. I shake my head.

"No, you go. It's hot outside." I frown looking outside at the blinding sun chaste. Jungkook chuckles nodding his head and opens the door of his side.

"Stay still like a good girl." He says in a sarcastic tone and I roll my eyes. Laughing, he slams the door shut and I watch how his ass moves as he walks away from the parking lot. I see he has left his phone inside the car. Reaching out to grab his phone from the holder, I unlock it and fumble through the device. I open the gallery and after fishing in it for a solid amount of time, my eyes catch on a particular album. Making sure Jungkook is nowhere to be seen, I open it and get welcomed by the explicit pictures of his own girlfriend; of me!

My eyes widen and feel like my heart jumping on my throat, looking at the pictures of myself. I know he took pictures of me while having sex once in a while, but I never knew he had stored them in his gallery. I feel myself blushing by seeing myself in this device; naked and expression completely lost in the ecstacy of experiencing mind blowing sex with my man. He even has his pictures that I took and it is so fucking sexy that I clench my thighs immediately feeling all sorts of heat over there.

Jungkook's picture of eyes closed, neck craned on which veins are popping out, hair sticking on his face and lips part making me go insane. Holy shit! My mouth suddenly goes dry with the thought of seeing him like that again. Biting my lips, I let my hand travel down to my body and rest over my covered sex. The thin fabric of my plated skirt aren't helping me much. I just hope that I could ease down the ache in here.