17 Things Never Change

Dumbfounded I stare at three males in front of me. Was I just wet dreaming? Jimin is looking at me with raised brows, Tae is looking all concerned and Jungkook is sitting exactly across me. The fuck is wrong with me?

“You okay?” It’s Tae who asks me. And whenever my eyes lock with Jungkook, I feel my cheeks burning and I know everyone is noticing that.

“I’m fine.” When I open my mouth to speak I realise how breathless I am. “I-I, um I need to go to washroom.” I stand and immediately sprint towards the washroom behind the kitchen.

I switch on the lights and stare at my face in the mirror. I am burning in fire. My full face is red and god my throat feels dry. Was I really wet dreaming about Jeon Jungkook? Well it wasn’t a total wet dream though; it was just a simple kiss, well not so simple.

Each and every word that he spoke was so vivid that it doesn’t felt like a dream. And deep down in my heart I know I don’t want it just to be a dream. I run the faucet open and splash some cold water over my face to remove the burn. But as soon as the flash of my dream comes in my mind, my face starts to burn again. This isn’t supposed to happen.

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and slowly before exhaling a deep breath and stepping out of the bathroom. The boys give me a longing look and try not to look at Jungkook’s direction and it takes every single bit in me to do so.

“All cool Charlie?” Tae asked. It is amusing to see that he has stuffed mouth till now.

“Yeah, just a bad dream.” I mumble softly and plop right on an empty space in between Jimin and Tae so that I don’t have to sit across Jungkook.

“Are you sure it was just a bad dream?” Jimin asks in a low whisper only for me to hear it. I send him daggers through eyes and he snorts concentrating his attention back on TV. I realise it now that they have finished watching Bad Moms and instead they are at the ending scene of The Barbershop. Did I slept that long? And these boys didn’t even wake me up from my dirty slumber.

My eyes trail upon outside the window and then it strike me, we have to go see sunrise. Sunrise in Cyprus is very beautiful, prettier than sunset. Then I search for the clock and see we have still time left to drive till the lake.

“Guys, I think we should get going now if you all want to see sunrise.” I suggest softly when the ending scene of Barbershop finishes and credits start to appear.

“We should I guess.” Tae says and stands up from his seat next to me. “I’ll go change then.” He says and I send him a nod. He then turned to Jungkook. “If you want you could loan on my clothes buddy.” When the hell this happened? Before Jungkook was dozing off on Tae’s lap and now Taehyung is ready to lend him his clothes. Wow.

“Yeah, thanks hyung.” Tae give him a wide grin before storming upstairs. A groan erupts from beside me and Jimin stands up from his seat too.

“I need to poop.” He says and lazily walks towards the stairs leaving Jungkook and I alone.

“Guess I’ll go and change too.” I announce and move up from my seating position too. I again try not to look at Jungkook’s direction, because I know if I will look at his sinfully beautiful face, I will start to flush again. But to my vain, his hand grabs mine as soon as I pass by him. He tugs on my left wrist and I get stumbled upon his tall and hard structure.

“I was thinking if it is okay to be blunt with you.” He wonders mockingly to himself. I turn around to face him and instantly feel sick to my stomach when I see the smug look on his face. This is so not Jungkook, but maybe he has changed.

“What is it?” His smug look turns hard and serious when he sees that I am struggling to loosen my wrist from his grip. My stomach did flips at the intensity of his eyes that made me stop struggling. Was he always this tall or did I noticed it now? Jungkook’s facial features are magnified into manliness a lot and that’s making me flush. How badly I want to run my finger across his knife edge sharp jawline. I flush with my own thoughts and feel the blood rising in my cheeks.