16 Movie Marathon

“Woah!” Jimin is the one who gapes at the interior of my house. “You live here, are you kidding me?” He asks with astonishment and I shrug my shoulders with a knowing smile. “This is nice.” He comments dragging his luggage with him. Taehyung looks curious as he eyes the living room with a smile. It didn’t take my whole set of fortunes to rent this place, it is what I get offered by the company and I only need to pay the rent with twenty per cent discount. Everything works when you have great people behind you. Even Jungkook looks impressed as he enters and take a seat on the couch.

“I can see myself living in the swimming pool already.” Tae comments sarcastically and Jimin and Jungkook snickers. I do nothing but shake my head at him.

“Tae, I have a room for you too. You don’t have to live in the pool.” He ignores my comment and just goes straight to the deck. Opening the French door, he steps to the pool area. He loves pool.

“Ahh~ I need to stretch my bones.” Jimin groans and I understand he had a long flight and just need a bed.

“Come on, I’ll show you your room.” While I show Jimin his room, I ask Amelia to get another room ready for Tae. “This is yours.” I inform pointing at the room opposite to my door, “this is mine, and that’s Tae’s.” I point to the door next to mine. The door is open indicating Amelia is running chores.

“This place too is filled with antiques. I feel like walking inside an art museum.” He comments happily and I roll my eyes at him. “By the way,” he starts again kicking his shoes off and slumping on the bed, “what’s up with Jungkook?” Jimin’s eyes are closed and I can say he is too tired.

“Nothing’s up with him.” I comment and start to roll his suitcase to the side of the room.

“I thought you were never going to meet him.” his tone is sarcastic forcing me send him a glare. And as expected he has a smirk on his face popping his body on the side.

“Mama forced me to help his mother to hold auction this weekend.”

“Oh?” he is definitely surprised and immediately smiles widely. “You remember I told you years back, this whole Jungkook thing will either mess up your life or is going to make you regret everything.”

“What do wanna say?” I ask in annoyance and watch his sitting straight groaning a bit. Even though the bags under his eyes says that he needs to sleep, but the cocky grin he has is telling me he will not sleep until he will make my head a bunch of mess.

“Do you believe in destiny?” I am taken back by this question. Even though this question is making me wonder different things, my stubborn heart don’t allow me to say yes.

“No.” I answer bluntly only to receive him chuckle.

“You should.”

Sighing to myself, I close the door behind sleeping Jimin and walk downstairs only to get blessed with the sight of Jungkook sleeping on Taehyung’s lap while he is busy on his phone. The sight makes my heart swell instantly. The encounter before at the airport made me feel like they gonna rip each other’s throat, but here they are.

Taehyung notice me coming downstairs and flashes me a tight smile. I should say these boys have evolved to be very hot guys after not seeing them for so long. I plop on the couch next to Taehyung and try to keep quiet in order to not to wake the little boy up, not so little boy anymore.

“Trying to be a mama I see.” I whisper to Taehyung teasing him.

“He is still a baby.” he snorts at the end. “We were just talking about stuffs and he fall asleep.” I giggle softly hearing his cute explanation.