ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!

Third Person P.O.V

"Sir, he isn't opening his mouth." A young man says. 

His black suit is shining under the bright white light. His sunglasses are fit over his eyes, earrings are settled in his ears, hair is perfectly gelled and two guns are on his two sides. He is standing like a robot beside a huge one person couch.

The person who is sitting cross-legged on that couch before him has an e-pipe in between his lips. His right foot is moving from time to time as if he is counting seconds with that. His left hand is laying on the big black couch handle as his long fingers are trailing on its surface. 

He removes the e-pipe from his lips as he blows the smoke up on the air. A deep sigh leaves his lips as he looks beside the huge wall analog watch.

Tilting his head on the left side he motions his hand to the man and the man instantly understands his words and gives him his favourite beautiful trailing point knife.

Two letters are carved on its handle and that is 'JK'.

The person stands up from the couch. He removes his own black coat and starts walking towards the door which is right across the corridor.

The heel of his shoe is making 'Tik Tok' sounds in this pin-drop silent corridor which still shivers the core of every guard that is standing there. 

They all are looking straight, don't dare to look any other way. The young man is practically running behind the person and they reach the door. The person stops right in front of the door.

He looks back and no one can really see his eyes as the black shadow because of the light from the opposite direction, doesn't let anyone see his face. Not that they are complaining because they really don't want to see his face. 

The young man stops at least a few meters far from him as straight as a tree.

He sees the person's lips moving as he hears him asking, "Hobi hyung?"

"Mr. Jung hasn't reached the building yet, sir. He said it'll take him some more time." The young man watches the person's head nodding and in the next second, he vanishes inside the room where no one dares to go in their life. 

______________________________

"Do you have tiger lilies?" The old lady looks up as she flashes a big wide smile looking at the handsome man wearing a grey suit.

His hair is perfectly parted as his face is glowing under the mild light of the flower shop. A beautiful fragrant is coming from him which in the lady's point of view is more beautiful than flowers.

The lady never saw a man this much handsome. She bows quickly as she asks again, "Pardon me, can you say the name once again, dear?"

The handsome young man smiles widely as he again says politely, "Do you have any flower called 'Tiger lilies'?"

The handsome man watches the lady's face turned into a frown as she falls into deep thought.

After a minute she looks at him again and says, "It's a very rare flower. It's tough to find in South Korea. We used to have it but I'm not sure we have it right now or not."

"Can you kindly take a look to make sure? I really need that flower." The old lady looks at him and then her eyes trail behind him where two other men are standing like robots in full black suits and black sunglasses. 

She watches them carefully as she notices the bluetooth headphones in their ears and the curved tattoo in their hands. Both have the same tattoo.