ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 - ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖

A/N:

The very first long chapter of this story.

Ready?

Here we go.....!

_____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Did you ever think of seeing a handsome, gorgeous and hot man looking at you with loving eyes right after you wake up from sleep?

Well, that'd be the greatest day of my life.

Certainly, Taehyung has that day today. Though people think of him as a goddess of beauty but he thinks himself as a random man. He also wanted to be treated like a random boy who is in love, he also wanted to be cared, to be loved always.

He woke up seeing beautiful dark brown irises who were looking at him like they were trying to talk to him.

He smiles softly looking at them as he says in his raspy sleepy tone, "Good morning, Mr. Bunny." 

"Mr. Bunny" a certain nickname that Taehyung gave the ravenette stating the fact that his smile is like a bunny and very much familiar to him though the ravenette always likes to smirk rather than properly smile.

Jungkook didn't reveal his identity to Taehyung as he doesn't come here as one of his clients. He wants Taehyung to know in person, not with a tag. The black-haired male always comes at midnight to see this beauty.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" Taehyung smiles brightly as he nods his head and hugs the ravenette.

Jungkook is the only person with whom he woke up in the morning together. He doesn't like to wake up with any of his clients. But this raven head is certainly not his client.

"You are still here today?" Taehyung asks looking up at the ravenette.

Jungkook leans down as he says whispering, "It's your birthday. How can I go without wishing you?" 

Taehyung smiles brightly when the ravenette kisses him on his cheeks.

"You've already wished me last night." The red-haired sits up a bit, rubbing his eyes with his soft hands.

Jungkook climbs down from the bed and goes near the side table and picks up the mug that he put there before to give Taehyung.

"Yeah, not properly and I didn't give you your present. So tell me what do you want?" Taehyung looks up at him as he receives the mug from Jungkook.

His eyes get bigger as he asks looking at the mug of coffee in his hand, "You made it?" 

Jungkook looks around the house like he is searching for someone and then says, "There is no one in this house without you and me so….."

Taehyung lets out a soft smile as he says, raising his mug a little, "Thank you."

Jungkook bows before him like a gentleman as he replies, "My pleasure."

The red-haired boy puts the mug on the nightstand after having some sips and stands up tieing his robe around his body. He stands before the ravenette and holds him by his neck.

They stare at each other like that for a few seconds as Jungkook tugs some of his hair behind his ears. Taehyung leans in the touch as he closes his eyes.

They aren't talking at all but it feels like their movements are talking more than themselves. Though they don't know what is it in between them that attracts them this much.