ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪

Third Person P.O.V

"Hello, sir."

The voice comes really excited to Lee through his phone. He moves the phone away from him for a second to save his ears from Jason's high pitched excited tone.

"What is it, Jason?" Lee sounds irritated.

"Sir, where are you?" Jason asks and Lee rolls his eyes.

"I'm on vacation. Don't you remember?" Lee says and glares at whatever is in front of him right now.

"Yes..yes sir. I remember. I needed help from you about a case. Can I come to your home?" Jason asks over the phone, not sure how he will get the response right now. 

"NO!!" Lee himself flinch with his sudden raising tone and then gulps. He can hear Jason's stutter over the phone.

"I….I mean not right now. I'm out of town with my family. So, I won't be home for the next few days. I'll call you when I go home. Okay?" Lee says softly and he realizes he never talked to Jason with this tone.

Fuck!

Lee curses under his breath and then hears Jason's tone, "Su....sure, sir."

Lee huffs as he smiles and then says, "Work hard. I'll see you soon." 

With that, the agent ends the call. He settles his trolly beside him. He looks on his right side.

No, there aren't any of his family members. Some luggage and a little boy is sitting beside him. He smiles when this boy reminds him of his own little baby. 

And then he hears the announcement,

Hello, Passengers of flight 17 bound for Switzerland. There will be a slight departure delay due to inclement weather outside. The ground crew is in the process of deicing the wings in preparation for departure. We should be boarding about a quarter to the hour. Thank you for your patience.

______________________________

The weather is becoming worse as it is raining cats and dogs in a particular part of Switzerland. But that becomes a plus point for this romantic couple because this weather makes their moment more romantic. 

The place is filled with deep-throated moans of the red beauty who is being caged on the washroom tiles, right under the shower. The sound is echoing through the washroom.

They came to have a shower after having their first-round but the chilly weather and the hotness inside them turned them into a second round. 

"Oh, fuck yeah. Like that. Faster." Taehyung screams as he says that while parting his lips to breath under the shower.

Jungkook is holding him by his legs as he is pounding inside the younger mercilessly. His groans and heavy breathing is falling on Taehyung's neck which is making the younger shiver in anticipation. 

"Hold me tight." Jungkook warns when he feels the younger is slipping down because of their wet body.

Taehyung locks his hands behind Jungkook's neck and the elder settles him on his lap before thrusting deep inside of him.

"Fuck! You're so gorgeous, love. So so gorgeous." Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung who gapes at him with hooded eyes.

And the next second, they are in ecstasy when their lips touch each other in a luscious kiss. Taehyung moans in the kiss when Jungkook softly bites on his lower lip.

Taehyung never felt this feeling when he used to sleep with uncountable people. He now understands that you can feel the actual feeling of intimacy when you do it with your feelings that come from your heart.