ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 - 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

Third Person P.O.V

"First of all, I want to say thank you to all of you who made this place, a beautiful heaven tonight."

The sound of the mic resonates throughout the ballroom and also echoes a bit. But that doesn't disturb the people much because all they can do, is to stare at the beauty and listen to his velvety deep vocal.

"Thank you for all your hard work and effort to make this night a memorable one."

Then the red-haired look at his best friend who was standing right before the stage beside his parents.

He gives a small smile to the younger saying, "Thank you, Chim. I'm so proud of you."

Jimin flashes his exact thirty-one teeth as he smiles brightly looking at the boy on the stage. He finally feels relieved as his best friend loves every effort he gave.

He nods his head as he accepts the praise and everyone starts clapping for the younger.

"Secondly, I would like to thank my parents here."

Taehyung smiles softly looking down at his parents as they look at him the way he looked.

"Thank you for everything Dad (Joon) and Jinnie. I love you with my life, you know that right?"

Jin seems like wiping his tears off of the corner of his eyes as they smile brightly and everyone claps again.

Then the red-haired looks straight at to be honest….nowhere. He couldn't decide, in which way he should look.

So he looks at nowhere and then says, "I came here when I had nothing. This place gave me everything. I grew up here, I hit my puberty here, I became a mature boy here. I became an adult here. People used to look at me with their narrow eyes and now…..they wait thousands of nights to see me just once."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. A little smirk forms on his lips as he trails, "No place, no profession can define you what kind of a human being you are. Just love your inner self, you'll love your life eventually. Trust me, I'm saying all these from my own experience."

His velvety raspy voice soothe everyone's ears as they listen to him with full concentration.

"Lastly, I want to thank all of my clients who specially came here to wish me. Thank you."

He is not that much of a good english speaker as english is not his mother language but his accent is so different and beautiful that people tend to forget that he is actually a korean. 

A silence resonates throughout the hall as Taehyung stops talking.

"I heard that he is going to sing today."

Someone whispers that line in a pin drop silence room. Taehyung heard it clearly as he was not that much far from that girl who said that.

He softly smiles looking down when he heard another girl responding to the statement,

"Really? Oh My God! Finally we don't have to wake till midnight to hear him singing."

They are his workers who live in this building. They knew that Taehyung usually sings at midnight in his big open balcony. He sometimes plays piano also as this is his favourite hobby.

But no one really sees him singing without Jimin and his parents. So everyone near the girl perks their ears when they heard the statement.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks up again. He looks at the girl who said the statement a while ago and smiles softly.