ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Third Person P.O.V

"Cancel all the meetings of tomorrow and what about the info?" Jungkook asks one of his many handsome guards as he hikes up the mountain's up and down pathway.

"We….didn't get any lead yet, sir." Jungkook stops in his position as he turns to look at his guard whose head is dangling low. 

"Am I here for a vacation? I can't stay forever for you guys to find a simple fucking lead! So, you guys better hurry up otherwise…." Jungkook comes near the guard as his tone becomes dangerously low when he says, "You all have enough idea what I can do if I start MY JOB." 

"Yes, sir." The guard immediately answers fighting back with his stuck voice. His lips are trembling but he can't stutter right now. Jungkook certainly doesn't like weak people. 

The ravenette moves back and starts walking once again and after a few seconds, he again talks, "Yeon couldn't give us any single information. He just fucking waste my time, bloody useless! By the way, this meeting was supposed to be held tomorrow, am I right?" 

The guard nods and replies, "Yes sir, the previous schedule was like that." 

Jungkook again stops as he asks, "Then why did the meeting hold today?" 

The guard frowns as he says, "Sir, you….I mean you wanted this meeting to be held today. Isn't….it?" 

Jungkook's heartbeats accelerate as he tries to keep his cool and asks, "And who told you this?"

The guard gulps as he moves a step back and answers in his shaking tone now, "Sir….J….Jae."

Jungkook's whole body feels numb as he looks everywhere. Suddenly it all starts making sense as he looks at the ground in horror. 

The meeting was supposed to happen tomorrow but Jae changed it and placed it today instead.

Yeon is a famous informer of this underground world and he didn't say a word and denies everything Jungkook had asked him. All in all, the outcome of everything is zero. And….

Taehyung?

He left his precious glory all alone and now Jungkook's whole world just collapses on him with just the thought of losing Taehyung. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! How can I be so dumb! Fuck!!!" Jungkook wastes no more time as he rushes towards the place where he left Taehyung all alone but also not alone because his guards were around him. 

He reaches the place in just a few minutes but after reaching there, he doesn't see any beautiful unreal human being with red crimson hair sitting on the ground. 

His eyes roam around the place and he notices his every guard in their places. Then how come Taehyung is not here? 

He looks at the guard who was behind him, looking at him with horror eyes as if he is watching some kind of a ghost. 

Jungkook's whole sanity is shaking in anger as he shouts, "Call every single guard here, RIGHT. NOW!!!" 

The guard shivers as he quickly runs to call the others. In a second, his every guard stands around him. He looks at every single one but can't see their faces perfectly as their head is also turning towards the ground. 

"Where is he?" Jungkook asks and his tone is not harsh, not shivering or not even low. Just cold, agonisingly cold. 

"I ASKED WHO TOOK HIM?" Now every guard shudders and one of them quickly answers, "Sir Jae, told us that….that...you...you are going to give Mr. Ki...Kim a sur....prise so….so he to..to...took Mr. Kim with him in a….in an SUV."