ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37 - 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Third Person P.O.V

The room is in pure silence as if everyone is in fear to let a breath out. There are so many people in the room with their some sort of weapon which seems like two sticks attached with a chain. 

This seems like a war now. War for the leadership, for the title 'Mafia leader', for revenge, for dignity, for love, for everything.

Someone gulped maybe because Taehyung heard a muffled sound. The 'Hell and Heaven' family are eyeing each other. No one dares to even move an inch.

Suddenly, that ugly laugh of Kai flinches everyone in the room without those assassins and all look at Kai with slight fear in them because their main strength who is Jungkook and he is not in a condition to fight right now.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook whose head is resting on his shoulder and is breathing heavily. He doesn't know how to save him anymore. They are only 7 but the enemies are hundreds in number and Taehyung is sure there are more outside the building. 

"What happened? Awww looks like…." Kai breathes out as he stands up hastily and trails looking at Namjoon, "Looks like I've destroyed your little joy of family reunion. So rude of me." 

Jin rolls his eyes mentally hearing that dramatic tone. Namjoon is not scared to face them but he is scared thinking about the after situation.

Will they survive? How can they face 7th ranked assassins? 

"Well, now it's my time to watch an action movie, guys. Have a very good luck." Kai says as he goes near the bed to sit on it.

Allison notices how those assassins start spinning their weapon as if they are getting themselves ready for the situation which is about to happen now.

"Guys….!" Taehyung calls more like warns. They don't know how to communicate anymore. 

"Jinnie, hide somewhere safe." Namjoon whispers as his hands reach for the gun in his back.

"What? No, I'm not hiding. Am I what? A girl? I'm going to fight." Jin replies with the same tone as Namjoon but with a slight scolding manner in it.

Namjoon doesn't reply because he knows there's no other option if Jin wants it. But slight smirk forms on Namjoon's face thinking about how much this man loves him. And to save him and his family, he can do anything. 

"Tae, get Jungkook and just hide somewhere, we got this." Hoseok says looking at Allison who was already looking at him. 

They communicate through their eyes like they knew each other for a very long time. But in reality, they met each other just a few hours ago for the very first time. 

Taehyung isn't convinced with Hoseok's words but he trusts him and he has no other option as well. So, when one of the assassins takes the first step towards them, the red beauty stands up hurriedly, holding Jungkook in his arms. 

In a second, the room becomes a mess. Ten assassins attack one of them and they fight for their life. Taehyung somehow manages to take Jungkook behind a huge pillar of the room. He hugs Jungkook tightly so that the elder doesn't fall on the ground.

"Baby, hold on there. We'll be alright." Taehyung mumbles as he peeks behind to see the situation. And his heart falls seeing the scenery before him.

Jin's face is stained with blood all over on it and Namjoon is still trying his best to keep them safe. His arms are bleeding.

Hoseok's gun is out of bullets and now he is fighting with his physical strength. And Taehyung has to say, this guy knows how to fight. Yoongi as well but they won't be able to hold it longer.