ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 - ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕒

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung had been doing his escort job for almost over 10 years now. He had slept with several boys, girls, men and women. Old people are also on his list.

He doesn't keep his count but probably it takes over 100 people by now? There is a question mark here because he himself isn't sure about this. 

It would probably take over 500 if he didn't become a COO of this place. As he stops working regularly after that. It would be wrong if he says that he doesn't like his job or doesn't like to do whatever he is doing.

Because at some point in your life, you gotta love what you're doing, otherwise you can't be successful.

Jin taught him how to worship his own body and how to love himself. So for Taehyung, sex is like giving pleasure to his own body and worshiping it by doing it. He loves this job after that.

Sometimes he doesn't get pleasure at all maybe because of the person with whom he is doing it or because of his mood and sometimes he gets such pleasure that he forgets the real world for the moment.

Though no one ever could make him forget the world until he met Jungkook.

It was a tough job for him as he belonged to a very religious family. He started off this job with only one customer. Taehyung still remembers that woman. That woman used to hire him every single day. His experience was not that good at first. It was horrific for him.

After 1 week, his customer increases from 1 to 10. He had to work thrice a day. It was hard but he had some advantages because of his looks. And in a matter of months, Taehyung became the most wanted escort or you can say prostitute in his brothel.

How hard it was for him, that no one knows without Jin. Only he saw and felt every pain Taehyung had been through.

The red-haired never shared his journey with anyone. Not even Jimin though Taehyung was always there in Jimin's journey. He even tried to get him out of here but Jimin wasn't ready to leave him. 

Now the brunette doesn't work anymore because he belongs to a particular someone now. Yoongi proposed him a few months ago.

Anyways, if anyone asks this red-haired, how much he loved his job? He would say, more than his soul. Because Taehyung killed his soul long ago that used to stop him from doing this job. 

That soul which belonged to a very sweet little shy boy. It belonged to a very religious boy who used to believe in love and feelings. That soul which used to be very grateful to God for making him and his parents, that soul which used to love God.

He killed that soul. 

Now he just loves his body and he believes that there is nothing called a soul in this world. No one really cares about your soul. No one really respects your soul, no one gives you money for your soul.

But your body does give you all. Your look does give you all of these. 

But this shadow is not only touching his body but also his soul. He starts giving it life once ever again and Taehyung is scared of it but he can't really ignore him also.

Because this black-haired male never really comes with a notice or something. No one knows about him in this place without Taehyung and the red-haired also didn't share because.....well, he doesn't know why. 

It sometimes really made him think that what is in that man that attracts him this much? What is it that the man never really comes using the front door? What is it that the raven head never discloses any information? What is it that he feels an unknown connection with him?