ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Third Person P.O.V

"Thank you, hyung. Without you, I wouldn't be able to find Taehyung. You were right. I shouldn't have brought him here. I….fuck! I almost lost him today." Jungkook exclaims as he holds his locks with his one hand and his other hand is holding his phone. 

He is in the same place where he caught Jae kidnapping his Taehyung. He has killed that boy in some unusual ways. The guards were almost in huge shock when they saw Jungkook killing Jae like a monster.

"Jungkook, I think you should go back to Taehyung."

Jungkook frowns hearing Hoseok's warning tone as he stands up from his seat and asks in a hurry, "What happened, hyung? Is he….is he alright? Tell me hyung, he is alright. Please, I'm….I'm leaving. I'll come back to Korea tomorrow as soon as possible."

"I don't know, you will or not Jungkook but you've to come here anyway now. Now just go to him. Hurry!"

Jungkook gulps, hearing Hoseok's words because the man is watching everything Taehyung is doing in the room. 

______________________________

There are piles of clothes in the middle of the floor in Jungkook's room. Taehyung has thrown everything out from the cupboard but he hasn't found anything yet. Not a single thing and he is very much irritated and also furious now. 

He has already emptied every drawer and opened all the parts of the cupboard but there is nothing without ties, boxers, condoms and several watches and sunglasses. 

Taehyung growls in anger as he holds a little drawer and pulls it out from its place only to throw it up on the floor. He hears the thud sound but it wasn't a sound of one thing, it sounds like two things fall on the floor. 

Taehyung frowns as he wipes his blurry eyes and looks at the floor. His eyes drop on a little box falling on the ground.

The velvety black box is very little and was almost at the edge of the drawer so Taehyung didn't notice it at first. He gulps as his breathing fastens with every step he takes towards the box. 

He kneels down before it and picks it up from the floor. His shaky hands slowly open the box.

And the next second, his whole world just freezes. His mouth hung open in surprise and shock. And his eyes? Well, they get all over teary after that. 

Taehyung blinks out for some moment as he touches the thing inside the box, only to make sure that he is not dreaming. That it's really imaginary that he is watching and touching the exact same locket he made almost 18 years back for his......Kuku. 

Taehyung's lips and hands are trembling and he falls on the floor holding the locket in his hands. The bracelet Kuku bought for them is also inside the box, beautifully wrapped inside soft tissue. The name 'Tata' is still looking new on the bracelet. 

Seems like the owner takes good care of them because they don't seem that old. And the owner is….

Jungkook?

"Ju...ju...jungkook is my Kuku?"

Tears fall down from the red beauty's eyes as he hugs the locket on his chest tightly. He cries painfully when everything Jungkook said or did for him flashes before his eyes. 

The boat date, role play, Jungkook calling him 'tomato' and that kite flying, everything makes sense now. Jungkook did every single thing they used to do or they had shared with each other when they were little.

Taehyung whimpers but this time a huge boxy smile is on his face as he forgets every single thing that happened with him a few hours ago.

He has found his lost friend after 18 years! And that person is Jungkook. Jungkook is his Kuku!