ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 - ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

A/N:

Thank you so so much for 10k reads. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I love you all a lot. 😘💜💜💜💜

____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is in heaven right now. Holding the love of his life in his arms, he has lost himself in the other. They kiss each other with so much emotion that their body starts feeling weak.

For the first time, Jungkook feels weak. 

He walks back slowly towards his bed carrying Taehyung in his arms. Reaching the edge, he leans down lying the other on the soft surface.

Taehyung writhes out but holds the other tightly when he settles himself in between his legs. They pull out to breathe, more like to see each other. As if they are making sure that this is not a dream. 

Their eyes are sparkling with each other's glow in it. Taehyung traces his fingers on the skin of Jungkook's face. The said man croons with the cold touch.

They can hear their heartbeats. Immersing in each other, they don't know who leans in first as they discover kissing each other once again. 

Jungkook pulls out again as his lips are now discovering the soft skin of Taehyung's neck. He nips on it, biting with his teeth and licking it afterwards.

Taehyung breathes heavily as those actions are turning him on badly. Not that they are doing it for the first time but tonight there is something different between them.

Something that they didn't confess yet, like some unfinished story. But for them, their action is speaking louder than their words. They both know what they feel for each other is not something normal or just out of lust.

It's like a magnet. However they want, they get back to each other like some unknown power is pulling them together. 

But their unforgettable past doesn't give them the hope to dream something beautiful like this. Their struggle doesn't give them enough courage to voice their feelings out. They like to believe the fact that they are cursed.

Jungkook knows Taehyung's part of the story but the red-haired still doesn't know a lot of things. 

But he doesn't care about them right at this moment. The way Jungkook is touching him and devouring him in his emotions, he forgets about everything that is happening around him. 

Taehyung just holds on to the ravenette, doesn't want to become weak though his hands lose their grip when Jungkook pinches his one nipple and bites on his collarbone at the same time. 

"Ah~!" The younger rasps out. Jungkook looks at him after that to see his messed up look.

Not dawdling any time, Taehyung pulls the elder in a luscious kiss. Jungkook bites the lower lips of the red-haired which makes the said boy whimper softly and Jungkook takes this as his way to shove his tongue inside the hot velvety cavern of the other. 

"Mmm…" Jungkook groans in the kiss. Taehyung's hands move forward and start unbuttoning the other's shirt. 

Jungkook pulls off and sits up a little to remove the unnecessary clothes from his body. Taehyung sits up as well as he motions the other to lie down so now the ravenette is lying on the bed with his bare body and the red-haired is sitting on him, straddling him. 

Taehyung looks at those brown irises. Every time when their eyes meet each other, they feel like they've known each other for a very long time. As if they understand each other's unspeakable words.