ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25 - 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

Third Person P.O.V

"I want to talk to Taehyung. Call him right now!" The voice resonates throughout the entrance hall and the receptionist shudders at that shout.

"Sir, calm down. We can't call Mr Kim Taehyung like that. We are just doing our jobs. Please try to understand. If you need to talk to him then you've to make an appointment." The receptionist answers politely looking at the man who is sweating in anger.

"Listen, call him and tell him Jung Hoseok wants to meet him. He'll understand. It's really urgent. Please." Hoseok almost pleads now as he wipes his sweat off of his forehead with his handkerchief and breathes heavily as if he ran coming all the way here. 

"What's happening?"

Both receptionist and Hoseok turn their head towards the voice as they saw a short but undoubtedly stunning human being standing right beside the reception.

"Ummm...Good evening, sir." The man nods his head as he observes Hoseok's attribute from head to toe. 

His frowning brows reach deeper when the receptionist tells him, "Sir, he wants to meet Kim Taehyung. I told him to get an appointment but he isn't listening to me saying that it's urgent."

"Because it is urgent." Hoseok argues but the man isn't having it as he says, "Taehyung can't meet with anyone right now. He is not that much well. He is resting at this moment." 

The man takes a step to leave the place but halts when Hoseok says, "Listen, he knows me. Please call him and say that Jung Hoseok has come to meet. Trust me, it's really urgent." 

The man now comes closer to Hoseok. His eyes are like scanning Hoseok's every detail and after a few seconds, he says, "You're Mr Jeon's personal secretary, right? You took an appointment a few months ago but I heard that you left after five minutes on that appointment day."

"Mr. Park?" Hoseok asks as he narrows his eyes on the ash haired male who nods his head with a small smile and they both shake each other's hands. 

"Call me Jimin. Nice to finally meet you."

Hoseok also smiles as he replies, "Call me Hoseok. Nice to meet you too. Look, I know how Taehyung is right now but I really need to talk to him. There is something he should know." 

Jimin frowns but then says, "I don't know, he will pick my phone up or not. He hasn't been talking with anyone lately. But let me try. Come to my office." 

Hoseok nods as they both head towards Jimin's office. 

______________________________

It's been 3 days since Taehyung returned from China. He hasn't talked with anyone about anything that happened in China since then. He locked himself up in his room from the day he returned. 

His brain, his body and his mind, everything just stops working after that day. He doesn't know what to think of himself. He just doesn't understand how to feel of this matter. 

When he thinks Jungkook as his childhood best friend Kuku, he feels guilty about himself for turning him into jail without even talking to him. 

But then again when he thinks about the deeds Jungkook did, it makes him think that whatever he did was legal and in reality, a wise decision. Anyone would've done the same thing if they were in Taehyung's place. 

Taehyung has tried contacting Lee so that he can get a chance to talk with Jungkook about everything. But yesterday, he got to know that Jungkook confessed all his actions and admitted himself as guilty.