ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 - 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪

A/N:

***Long chapter alert***

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Dada, I'll be alright. Don't worry. Trust me I'm really fine." This is the 10th time Taehyung is clarifying himself to his father. 

Jin is continuously calling him after he comes back to his apartment from the NIS headquarter. He had insisted the red-haired boy stay the night with him but Taehyung declined to say he needed some alone time.

Jin had agreed with that but he didn't really let Taehyung stay alone for a minute after that as he called him in every 5 minutes as he did now.

Don't mind him, he loves his son more than anything.

"Are you sure, Rose? Baby, should I send Chim? At least you'll have someone to talk to." Jin says over the phone, his voice is waving with enormous concern. 

"Dada, I told you I'm really fine. I just…. I just want to be alone for some time. See you in the morning, yeah? Good night. Love you." The ethereal boy cuts the call without giving any time to his father to reply anything. 

He looks at his phone and then switches it off. He knows his father won't sleep tonight but he can't help it. He needs to think properly.

Name's JK

We found this tattoo on those 3 dead bodies. Hawaiian police department informed us that they found the exact same tattoo on that dead body as well. But it wasn't on Ro's body. Maybe that bastard didn't get the time to ink it. Anyways, do you know anything about this tattoo? Have you seen them on them before? I mean you were there with them for some moments. Did they say anything about any other person?

JK!

Taehyung shut his eyes close as he clamps the stool of the window. Ever since he came from the interrogation, he couldn't stop thinking about those pictures and the tattoo. A mere thought of JK being the suspect whom he knows and may have grown some affection as well is killing him inside. 

No, he can't be a killer! Why would he kill those men?

You don't know anything about him, Taehyung. Maybe he is trying to trap you. 

No, no, no. The way he looks at me, the way he touches me, talks to me. I don't think he can do something like this. And I never discussed with him about my clients. 

While debating inside his mind, Taehyung suddenly feels restless inside his heart. It's like he can sense someone. He can feel someone's presence in the room, someone's smell. And then it hits him and he looks behind instantly. 

There. The mighty handsome mysterious man. Taehyung's mysterious man. All the thoughts just vanished when Taehyung looks at those brown irises. The sparkling waters inside those eyes didn't get unnoticed by him.

Is he crying? But why? 

Taehyung thinks as his heart twisted at the thought of this generous human being, sad. They keep staring at each other. Taehyung is feeling like he is seeing him after a thousand years. He has missed him. So much! 

How can an innocent face like him, kill four people? No, it may be a coincidence. He is not the one. 

Taehyung concludes the earlier debate and a mere smile forms on his lips. He notices the other moving forward. He feels his own feet moving forward too and after a second they are in front of each other.