ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31 - 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

"De...dead?" The mention of the word just trembles the red beauty as he holds Jungkook protectively. 

"No one can touch you. I'll not let anything happen to you, Ku. I promise."

Jungkook smiles softly hearing the words from Taehyung as he kisses on his forehead, a gesture to tell him 'I know'.   

He already knows his Tata won't let anything happen to him. All these plans were Taehyung's idea. If he didn't think of this plan, the court would have sentenced Jungkook's death by now.

"I've betrayed him, Tae. I was his favourite one. I know a lot of secrets of him which no one knows. That's why they are after me and they not only want me dead but also every person around me whom I love or care." Jungkook says with a deep sigh.

He is afraid. Not to lose his own life rather not to lose everyone around him. He can't show this fear to the younger but Taehyung can feel it without even saying a word. He can feel by the depth of Jungkook's tone.

"The Owls?" Taehyung questions after a few seconds. Jungkook nods as he leans on the couch and Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's chest. 

The sun has already set and the moon is lighting through the whole black sky. Those stars are looking like some little white dots and Jungkook admires them while sharing,

"The leader 'Yang Kai' is the one who gave birth to this whole mafia thing. He is basically from China. That's why I was in China for about 5 years, not for my studies."

Taehyung looks up at the elder as he reminds how well Jungkook knew all the places he took Taehyung in China. He feels another pang on his heart thinking about the struggles this man might have done. 

"He is very strong. Very very strong. His guards are the most well-trained assassins in this world. He stays hidden most of the time. He is known as 'K' in the underworld. He rules every underworld mafia gang except Korea because I was the leader here. That's how he got to know about my existence."

Jungkook stops. He sighs deeply and then trails, "He does his job like this. He targeted medium or poor class families with one or two sons. The first offer the parents to sell their son to them but if they don't agree, they simply kill them. That's how they took you." 

Taehyung bites his lips to control his sobs but his tears fall on Jungkook's shirt, wetting it all. 

The younger tightly clutches the shirt when Jungkook says, "But my case was different. My father wasn't any government worker. He lied to me and my mother. He used to work for them. But he didn't know how they were kidnapping little children. One day, he got to know and decided to leave this job but they killed him on his way back home. But unfortunately, my mother also became the victim."

Taehyung exhales a sharp breath. The blurry pictures of Jungkook's parents are flashing on his brain. He remembers how much he loved the cookies that the ravenette's mother used to prepared for them. How Jungkook's father taught them how to ride a bike. He feels his throat tightening.

Why does God do such things with people? 

"I was alone at my home that night. I was so afraid that I couldn't even sleep through the whole night. I was just wondering where are mom and dad? Why didn't they come?"

"Then the next morning, I went to one of my neighbour’s house. That aunt loved me a lot. She informed the police and filed a missing complaint about my parents after 24 hours but no one found their car let alone their bodies. Police tried their best. I started living with that aunt. And after two more days, three people came to that aunt's house to take me. She fought back but she also ended up dead for me."