ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙

A/N:

Have you guys checked my new book? If not, check it out soon! 😁
I'll publish the first chapter of that book tomorrow!

Have you guys checked my new book? If not, check it out soon! 😁 I'll publish the first chapter of that book tomorrow!

Story name: Date with Destiny 💜

Let's get to the story now!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung had a very good sleep last night. Without any nightmare or any flashback. Maybe it's because he knows Jungkook is here with him. He knows this person won't let anything happen to him. That's the one thing he has been debating with his brain from the day he saw that tattoo. 

He is not ready to accept the fact that this man can kill so many people, that much brutally. It's not possible. His heart is not ready to accept it yet but he is willing to know the truth. He is willing to prove his brain wrong. 

He woke up with a smile on his face. Stretching his body while laying on the bed, he reminds last night's dinner that they had in the farmhouse.

It was mesmerizing. 

The whole living was being decorated with Taehyung's favourite flower, 'Tiger lilies'. What a beautiful smell that was. Jungkook sent him a beautiful outfit and Taehyung felt like they were going on a date. It was though.

Their first date. 

Taehyung wore that dress and opened the door to go downstairs. But he saw Jungkook standing right in front of his room door, with beautiful flowers in his hands.

He was wearing a formal suit. Taehyung dribbled at that handsomeness of his and he felt his cheeks getting flustered once again. 

What amazing those feelings were! 

Jungkook is giving him every chance and way to feel his life like a normal person that Taehyung never thought he could have.

They got down together. His hands were tangled with the other like a 90's couple.

Taehyung had his mouth open all the time watching every single thing that was happening with him. He felt like...as much he wanted to say 'King' but he felt like a queen. Because that black-haired male is becoming the king of his heart. 

They had their dinner together like a royal couple. Jungkook also acted like a king with him and Taehyung played along. The whole night they role-played like a king and queen and acted like a couple.

Taehyung laughed at first seeing Jungkook's acting and all those childish behaviour that he was doing but he liked it. Fuck that like, he loved it. 

He used to play role-play in his childhood with Kuku. And after almost 15 years Taehyung played that childish game happily with Jungkook.

This man reminds him of his childhood a lot and that feeling makes him alive every time whenever he spends time with Jungkook.