ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20 - 𝕊𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕥

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung woke up with the most beautiful sight. A masculine handsome hunk is roaming inside the room just wearing a white towel. It was obvious that he had a shower.

His bareback is facing Taehyung's blurry sleepy vision showcasing those beautiful curves of his body. He can't see his face but those black wet locks are perfectly lying behind his head and some waters are dripping from them.  

The red-haired nearly sighs. He moves softly as he rubs his eyes to clear his vision. Then he looks at that bulky back once again. The small smile on his face turns into a frown when his eyes settle on a particular tattoo. 

Why am I feeling that I've seen it somewhere?

The tattoo is in the middle of Jungkook's back. Maybe it's really old because the colour of the tattoo is almost fading.

Taehyung wrings his eyes to see that clearly but before he can see anything, Jungkook covers that up wearing a shirt. 

Every time when they were together, it was either night or midnight. They used to be in dim lights so Taehyung never really got the chance to admire Jungkook's tattoos.

A sharp pain worked inside his head suddenly as he hisses with that feeling. Jungkook turns around immediately hearing that sound as he steps near the bed. 

"Tae? Are you okay?" Jungkook's hands are on Taehyung's head and back as he checks his temperature and everything.

Taehyung nods with a smile and grabs the elder's hand which was on his forehead. 

"I'm fine. Just having a mild headache." Jungkook's frown becomes deeper as he takes his phone quickly and says, "Go and fresh n up. We're going for breakfast, okay? I'm calling for the medicines." 

Taehyung huffs and snatches the phone from the other's hand. Jungkook looks at him with a dumb expression. 

"Those medicines won't work on me. I need something else." Jungkook's brows come together once again as he asks, "What?"

"A sweet good morning wish and a hug maybe?" Taehyung looks away as he says that biting away his mischievous smile. 

Jungkook also hides his smile as he observes the younger's expression. He gets closer to the other. Closing the gap between them, Jungkook nears his lips on Taehyung's ears. The red beauty visible shudders at that touch.

"Ju...Jung…"

"How about we start our day like last night. I'm still in a towel." Jungkook's raspy seductive tone makes the younger blush hard as he hides his face in his hands whining a little, "I….I didn't mean that." 

"Really? But I'm meaning that." The ravenette holds Taehyung's both hands as he lay him on the bed earning a lot of protest from the other which eventually vanishes and turns into soft moans. 

_____________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook are walking towards a helipad. The ravenette still didn't tell Taehyung about today's plan. The younger has been asking the same question for the last 30 minutes but Jungkook as usual ignored his question. 

But as soon as Taehyung saw the helicopter, he frowned. Where are they going in a helicopter? It's not like they are going back to Korea today. It's just their 2nd day here. 

Are we really going back?

Taehyung thinks as he looks at Jungkook with a confused expression. 

"Jungkook? Are we going back to Korea?" Jungkook frowns as well as he looks at Taehyung with an expression as if he didn't expect that question from him. He really didn't though.