ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21 - ℙ𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕞

A/N:

I'm back guys!!! Yay!!! Gosh, I've missed you guys so much! 💜💜💜

Did you miss me? 🥺

I don't know you miss me or not but I bet you surely miss this story, no?

So, without any further due let's get to the chapter 😃

_______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Pull, pull, pull the strings. Left, left."

"Loosen it a bit. Yes! Just a second more and~..."

"Yay! We did it! Yahoo!"

They both fall on the green grassy surface of the ground after having lots of fun flying a kite. 

"Ouufff! Why do you love kites so much? It's so tiring!" Taehyung snaps his head at Jungkook who is lying beside him, breathing heavily.

But the red-haired is not just only breathing heavily but his heartbeats also clamp hearing that. He knits his brow together as he gapes at the elder with wide shocking eyes. 

That's exactly what Kuku said to me. How can it be such a coincidence? 

"How did you know that.......I love flying kites?" Taehyung inquires.

His voice gets deeper as he says that as if so much mystery is happening around him but he just can't voice them out. 

Jungkook looks at him as his smile disappears for some fraction moments but then again he smiles brightly and then comes closer to Taehyung, filling the gap between them as they are now lying on the ground, facing each other, under the bright blue sky. 

"Well, maybe you don't remember but I remember clearly. You told me once the things that you would like to fly in the sky like birds, kites or butterflies. And you also said that you love to fly them also. Now, you can't fly butterflies and birds as they fly on their own but you can fly kites. So, I assume that and took you here." Taehyung notices how Jungkook's eyes fall on his lips and his voice becomes a mere whisper when he explains all of these.

The younger feels a wind fluttering inside his chest as his breath catches in his throat hearing Jungkook's soulful reply. 

Taehyung finds himself staring at the other's lips also as he whispers imploring, "You remember everything I told you?" 

Jungkook comes a bit more close as they can now feel their own breath on each other's lips.

The elder looks at Taehyung's deep doe eyes and confesses, "I remember everything that is related to you, Taehyung. I remember the things that you might not even tell me, that I might find by myself, just looking at you and your, these beautiful eyes." 

Taehyung exhales a sharp breath hearing that confession. He feels something stuck inside his throat. The way Jungkook is making him feel, this man will be the death of him. 

"Why?" Taehyung asks after a few minutes.

He gulps and takes a deep breath to prepare his weak heart because he doesn't know what Jungkook may answer right now.

It can shock him, it can murder him, it can give him the guilt back for suspecting him or it can simply shove him to fall in love, deeper and deeper.

"Because I'm obsessed with you, Taehyung." The said male feels like he becomes deaf. Everything around him stops when Jungkook whispers that line.