ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8 - 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

"I found 200 glass pieces on his whole body, Lee."

A man who is 5'9" ft tall has a light ash coat on him over a black turtle neck t-shirt and a tablet in his hand. His big round-shaped overpower spectacles are perfectly settled on the bridge of his nose. His curly hair is making his face look like a round fluffy ball.

The man's brows are furrowed as he is looking down on his tablet, examining his own results that he got from the autopsy. He is a forensic officer and is in his mid 40.

"200 glass pieces? Are you for real, Bin?" 'Bin' is the short form of the name Hyun Bin. The voice that called him with that nickname belongs to Mr. Lee who is bewildered by the news.

 Lee who is bewildered by the news

Mr. Lee Dong Wook is a senior officer of The National Intelligence Service (NIS) (대한민국국가정보원, 국정원) which is the chief intelligence agency of South Korea.

 Lee Dong Wook is a senior officer of The National Intelligence Service (NIS) (대한민국국가정보원, 국정원) which is the chief intelligence agency of South Korea

[A/N: Welcome the two new characters guys! Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Bin. I freaking love these two actors. I'm a fan of them and it's a fanfic so yeah, bear with that. Hehe 🤪]

He is quite tall. Almost 6'3" ft and has a habit of rolling his key chains in his hands when he thinks about something deeply. He is quite cold, ambitious and very much dedicated towards his job. In his 20 years of this job, he never fails in any operation except this one.

"Yes. But I'm not done yet." Hyun Bin says as he taps on his tablet and trails, "They didn't give him anything to eat in that 1 week except water. They tortured him and then killed him by electric shock. Exactly like the case which you found a month ago."

Lee who is wearing a brown long coat over a black t-shirt with a pair of brown pants frowns as he looks at Hyun and says, "That means you want to say..."

"Yeah, both are killed by the same person." Hyun completes the sentence for Lee as he sighs deeply and places his tablet on the desk which is right before him.

"I don't know who it is Lee but you gotta find him real quick. This motherfucker is a psycho. How can a person kill someone like that? I never saw any case like this in my 20 years of experience." Hyun says as he removes the hefty spectacles from his eyes.