ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 43 - 𝕆𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Third Person P.O.V

After one day

It's 6 AM and Taehyung has to wake up from his dear sleep. He is angry, irritated and also disappointed.

With whom?

Well, who else it can be without his husband?

Taehyung has reasons though. The mafia leader had told him that they'll go for a honeymoon a month ago. Taehyung planned everything in that one month, he even bought the tickets for them. Not to mention he did everything alone because Jungkook was on a mission.

But his dear husband didn't arrive at the last moment and their long-awaited honeymoon got cancelled last night. 

So, he can be a little angry, no?

But right now, he doesn't even know what the hell is happening because Jungkook hasn't arrived yet but his jet is waiting for Taehyung on their rooftop helipad.

Taehyung's secretary has called him and woke him up though no one ever dared to do that before. But no one has ever dared to say 'no' to 'The Jeon Jungkook' as well. 

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Taehyung says irritated. 

He isn't a person to get angry easily but he has been pissed off for the last week. That's because he misses Jungkook and also they thought they'll get to spend all their time together but nothing is happening like that.

So, This red beauty deserves to be a little angry.

"Sir, The…..the jet is waiting for you on the roof. Please come with us. It's Mr. Jeon's order." Taehyung's secretary says in his apologetical tone but Taehyung isn't having it.

"Jungkook's order?" Taehyung almost shouts and the secretary of his cowers with that tone.

The red beauty stops himself immediately and takes a long breath to control his anger.

Then he clears his throat a bit and then says, "Call him. I wanna talk to him."

The blond-haired boy looks at him with puppy eyes which are scared and Taehyung can tell they are scared of Jungkook.

Taehyung breathes out once again and then says, "Tell him that I said, I won't come if he doesn't talk to me first."

The secretary nods and brings out his phone. He calls Jungkook's secretary. Well, he can't directly call Jungkook so this is the only way. 

After a few minutes, a call came in Taehyung's phone and the red-haired boy's eyes flicker with anger.

So you came back finally?

Taehyung picks it up and hears from the other side, "Good morning, sweetheart."

That one greeting almost…..almost melts Taehyung's heart but he can't get all softy now because his husband needs a lesson. 

"Where are you?" Taehyung deadpans, his voice bears coldness and also anger.

"I'm right beside you, baby." Taehyung closes his eyes. He has missed this tone. He has missed this man so much.