ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

Jeon Jungkook?

Jeon Jungkook.

The name is repeating before Taehyung's ear as it heard sweeter than honey to him. This is the first time he is having a proper introduction with this man whom he met a month ago. They used to talk about everything but their own identity or profession or life. 

They used to talk as if they were knowing each other without knowing each other if that even makes sense. They have known each other's soul and body. Not the introduction that the world knows about them. And now they are knowing each other properly the way the world knows them. 

Taehyung blinks for some time and then moves his own hand to shake with the others. A shy smile forms on his lips and he replies, "Ki...Kim Taehyung, COO of the international hotel "Hell and Heaven"." 

Did I just stutter? Why am I blushing? Fuck, Tae! Get a grip of yourself!

Taehyung mentally slaps himself when he sees the smug expression on the other's face. Jungkook surely knows how he has his effect on this red-haired.

A smirk lingers on his lips when he says, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." 

Taehyung frowns but a smile curves on his lips as he plays along with the elder, "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Jeon." 

Jungkook now laughs softly and Taehyung again admires that smile. Every time this boy made him forget his mission behind this trip. Whenever his eyes catch the glimpse of this bunny head, Taehyung loses all his control. He forgets about the world. That's how much he is obsessed with this boy. 

Their little stare game breaks when a guard comes behind Jungkook and says, "Sir, should we take off now?"

They both straddle up with that voice and look away awkwardly. They feel like those teenage love stories when you see your crush for the first time and get the chance to talk to him or maybe go for a date with him for the first time.

Knowing each other for the last one month, they are feeling like they have just met for the first time. It all feels oddly embarrassing but....in a good way. 

What the hell! Kook, control yourself! He is feeling awkward. 

Jungkook closes his eyes and turns around to look at the guard. Immediately his face turns cold as his voice gets deeper when he says, "Let's move." 

Taehyung almost shudders at that tone. He looks up to see that face but can't really see it as Jungkook was facing the other side. The ravenette turns around again, facing Taehyung this time and the said boy looks away instantly. His crimson red face is almost looking like his hair as he blushes hard. Why? He himself doesn't know!

"Stop blushing, sweetheart. You're looking like your hair. Tomato!" Taehyung snaps his head towards the male who is now taking off his jacket and setting the chairs with a wide smile on his face.

"You look like a thomato when you all shy like this, Tata! Thomato Tata! Thomato Tata!"

"Aaaaaaa…..I hate my hair!!" 

"No~! Your hair ish pwetty! Your face ish thomato! Look how red it ish!"

"Kuku, don't pull my cheeks...aaaa it hurts!"

"Thomato Tata! My thomato Tata!"

"Mr. Kim? Mr Kim? Taehyung?" Taehyung jolts up with the tone as he looks at Jungkook's confused face in horror as if he is watching some ghost.