ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

Third Person P.O.V

"Welcome to 'Hell and Heaven'. I'm very glad to see your enthusiasm and love for such a job that not everyone sees with their decent eyes. There were hundreds of people who submitted their forms for this job."

The ten new recruits visibly gasp hearing that when Namjoon declares the information standing way far from them before a large multimedia screen.

It's normal to gasp hearing such information. Who wants to do such a job where you can't reveal your identity let alone tell people what you do?

But here in 'Hell and Heaven', every worker gets their respect more than they deserve. They get a good amount of money as well. So, whoever works in the underground world, is eager to get a job here. Though those new recruits aren't from the underground world.

"Shocking right?" Namjoon grimaces saying that as he sat on a chair putting his right leg on his left one.

His tight-fitting outfit is sporting his attributes so flawlessly that no one can really guess his right age.

Patting his fingers on the handle of a big bossy chair, he trails, "You've no idea how fortunate you are to be a part of this family. So, welcome to your new family."

Everyone claps after that, Namjoon raises his hand to which everyone stops in a second.

"I am now leaving you all with my beloved husband." He says as he flashes his very rare dimple smile, slinging his suit like the gorgeous male he is, the CEO buttons up his suit and leaves the place. 

It's a big room where they usually had their meeting about their clients or with them directly. The room is dark which is painted dark ash in colour but very luxurious. Beautiful dim golden lights are brimming on some corners of the room.

A huge table of at least 20 people is standing in the middle of the room with almost 15 chairs. A big multimedia screen is hanging before it as the room is now brightening up with its light. There is no window here and the way the room is looking, it seems soundproof to the new recruits. 

The new recruits are standing at the corner of the room as they see Jin entering through the door. His full white suit with some gorgeous modern jewellery reflecting his personality with a brief description. There was a soft smile on his face all the way right after he entered the room. It gave the recruits some kind of ease.

"Good morning, little ones. My name is Kim SeokJin. I'm the co-owner of this company. Hope you all are liking this place so far?"

His black bangs are flying with the high speed of the air conditioner that is running right above his head as he asks that. The new recruits feel like they are in some kind of a palace because of everyone's formal behaviours.

Little did they know that they behave like this always because they made this place as their own kingdom. 

The new members watch Jin's every movement as he sits on one of those domineering big chairs like a queen. They all just stare at each other as they don't understand what to answer. They are all unfamiliar with this kind of environment so it makes them more nervous to think about the job they're going to do.

Pin drop silence is going on as the sound of their enormous breathing is increasing from time to time. The broad-shouldered beauty smirks seeing them as he is used to this scene by now.

This man always chose such boys and girls who don't apply for this job because they know about this place. He chose such workers who are talented outside but innocent inside.

Helpless people are mostly on their list because this job doesn't require any qualification, any standard, any great background like other jobs. Other jobs don't give you respect for your talent, they give you respect based on your salary. But here, everyone gets their salary and respect that they deserve.