ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤

A/N:

First of all, I'm sorry. 🙏

I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm really in a messed up situation of my life and I'm trying my best to write but it's tough when your mind is not at peace you know?

Anyways, Thank You all so very much for 20K! I love you all a lot! 😘💜

Without further due, let's get to the story now....!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

The house is not so big but enough for two people to live happily. The white walls are perfectly matching the crimson red wooden roof. There is a beautiful garden right in front of the house and also a beautiful backyard where the red-haired is sitting right now.

They have started their little journey in this house. It's not like their luxury house which they have back in Korea but it's enough for them because they find luxury in themselves.

And also this village reminds them about their childhood a lot. That's the reason they love this place this much but they know they have to leave from here. Soon.

"Here. Your strawberry smoothie and my black coffee." Jungkook announces happily as he sits on a chair in their backyard. 

They love to sit here whenever they want to hang out with nature. Taehyung loves it so who is Jungkook to say no?

"You're really in the mood of talking today, huh?" Taehyung chuckles as he picks up his strawberry smoothie and takes a sip from it.

Jungkook also snickers hearing that and says, "Yeah. Kind of. Because you should know everything." 

Taehyung frowns, hearing the word 'everything'. Does that mean, he still doesn't know all of it? Is there still more to this story? 

"Everything?" Taehyung questions and Jungkook takes a deep sigh with a nod.

He places his mug on the table and gesture towards Taehyung to come to him. 

The red beauty doesn't question as he stands up and sits on his boyfriend's lap. Jungkook hugs him softly, taking the redhead's scent which calms him down a lot. Taehyung also leans on his touch and he can feel the other's rapid heartbeat.

"Ku, are you okay?" Taehyung asks. His voice bears concern.

Jungkook gives him a soft smile and whispers, "I love you." 

The confession once ever again creates those tickling butterflies inside Taehyung's tummy and his heart feels giddy.

He smiles widely now hugging his love with a soft reply, "I love you more."

Jungkook sighs and tugs some of those tomato red hairs behind Taehyung's ears and asks, "Do you remember how your parents died, sweetheart?"

Taehyung wasn't expecting this question at all. He stiffs in his position as he looks at Jungkook with wide eyes.

The ravenette knew it's a very sensitive part of Taehyung's life and he doesn't like to remember and talk about this matter at all and that's the reason Jungkook was so nervous.

But he has to do it. 

Taehyung gulps and looks down now. He has observed Jungkook's expression and his observing power is telling him that something about his parents is connected with that 'everything' and he also discerns that he has to talk about that horrific day of his life now.

"Yeah. Clearly." Taehyung answers softly.

Shaky breaths are passing through his nostrils as his fingers curl on the fringe of Jungkook's shirt.