ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23 - ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung wakes up hearing a loud ringtone from his phone. His blurry vision and sleepy brain still try to search for that loud ringtone. His hands reach for the phone which is on the nightstand. 

He sits up slightly and hisses when his brain gives a slight pang inside his head. His eyes look around the room and he realizes that he is in Jungkook's room of the farmhouse, alone. 

Taehyung glances over him at first. He is wearing the same clothes that mean no one changes his dresses. Just lay him on the bed after that incident. He feels a stinging pain on his right arms but it's not that much of a thing to worry about right now.

Taehyung then looks at his screen of the phone and notices "Allison's" name on it. But before he could answer it, the call ended. The red-haired hold his head with his two hands as he throws the phone on the bed. 

Suddenly the room door opens revealing a beautiful girl holding a tray in her hands. Taehyung knows her. She is the cook of this farmhouse.

Taehyung has become a big fan of her because she is really good at her job. She cooks for Jungkook whenever the ravenette comes here for any business purpose. 

Business?

Mafia!

All the memories of the day flash inside his brain and he looks at the table clock to see what time it is. 

12.00 PM

Did I sleep that much?

"How are you feeling, Taehyung?" The girl asks as she puts the tray on the nightstand.

The red-haired has told her to call him by his name. He doesn't really like the way people call him 'Mr. Kim'. 

Taehyung gives her a small smile which disappears in the next second and says,"I'm fine, Nuwa, just this headache…"

"Doctor injected you with pentazocine last night so that you can sleep well. He said that you'll feel slightly dizzy but it'll be okay if you drink some tea. I made you camomile tea. Drink it, you'll feel better." Nuwa says as she replies a soft smile.

She turns around to leave but stops when Taehyung calls her saying, "Where is Jungkook?" 

Nuwa smiles sweetly and answers,"Mr. Jeon is outside for some work. He said that he'll be back by tonight and told me to take care of you. If you need anything just ring the bell, I'll be here." 

Taehyung now smiles genuinely and says, "Thank you, Nuwa. Just tell the guards to not come to this room. I wanna be alone for some time, okay?" 

"Alright, Taehyung. I'll send the lunch in an hour. Is that okay?" Taehyung nods and the girl named Nuwa leaves the room. 

Taehyung looks at the teacup and then looks at his phone once again. He doesn't feel like talking, sleeping, getting fresh n up, eating or doing anything.

He feels like someone just hit his head with a hard surface and broke his dream which he has been watching for the last few months. 

What a beautiful dream it was! 

Finished. Everything just ended yesterday. Every little hope that started growing inside his mind just vanished in a matter of a few hours. 

JK

Look at these tattoos.

He is a mafia. 

Sweat starts forming on Taehyung's forehead when these thoughts start haunting him like a ghost. He takes his phone in his hands with shaky hands and opens the image that Lee sent him.